Saturday, July 12, 2014

favorite trees and hedges.....

I think I'd like to get a few new trees sometime.The drought in the last couple of years has ruined all the trees.

here's a few trees I'd want to get someday but who knows if I ever will....lol

I'm all about fruit trees and flowered trees!!! ;)

peach
pecan
wisteria-all colors
rose of Sharon-all colors
crepe myrtle-all colors
apricot
apple
pear
hydrangea tree
willow tree

other hedges I like are

colored Butterfly hedges
English lavender
Rugosa Rose hedge
Old fashioned Lilac
Honeysuckle---all colors
Prunella-both colors

I like all different colored trees and hedges with flowers on them they make things pretty!


1 comment:

  1. Funny, I got on here to talk a tad about what I have planted this year. Lots of trees around here are dying. More and more people are logging all the big beautiful trees.....makes me sad. You should plant all of what you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete