Saturday, July 5, 2014

get a medicine box !!!.....

This morning I was thinking about how soft hearted I am and how much I care about people I love.Whenever somebody that I love has been hurt emotionally, been sick, or injured I want to take care of them.It's just something I love to do when I love people in my family or friends of mine.Because I know they'd do that for me.

So when you love somebody you don't want anything to happen to them and you want them to be well taken care of and I know that when it's someone in my family I love or my friends I love I have to take care of them because I know I'm the only one who can take care of them and that way I will be happy with the situation and have peace of mind knowing that I am there taking care of them.

I want to help them with whatever ailments that they have or whatever is hurting them emotionally..because I know that they need me and I will always be there to take care of them and be there for them so I think that they have someone special in their lives when they got me!....lol.

I don't know if I'm that special I may be really mean for people to have to be around when I have PMS!!!....Haha!!! well good thing that's only once a month! any other time we are a-ok!!!....haha!!! I just don't put up with people not taking their prescribed medicines and not doing the right thing they are supposed to be doing when I love/care about them..I can get mean when people don't listen to me when I love/care about them....lol..

I will take the time to take classes for learning to care for people I love and learn how to take good care of them and all their medical issues...I do know one thing for sure, that whenever people I love have diabetes or any medications that the doctors tell them to take I will make sure they know they have to take ALL of their medicines and follow a strict healthy diet that they need to stay healthy when they have medical issues that require it....so exercising and taking your medicines is the right thing to you should be doing.

I just want everyone I love to be healthy and make sure they take proper care of their ailments and diabetes because it's very dangerous...I will do whatever it takes to take care of the people in my family and the other people in my life when they need care and to be looked after!!! Because I love them so much.Taking your medicine is the most important thing a person can do when they have medical issues to keep taking your medicine from your doctor as he/she prescribes it to you...so you can get better and stay healthy.

One thing I think everyone needs is a medicine box that has days and times on it so they can properly put their medicines into the right days and take them as directed that way they can keep up with how often they are supposed to take their medications as the doctor tells them to...it's a great thing to have I think....All my grandparents have them....better to use those and that way you can keep up with your medicine doses and not make mistakes!!! get a medicine box! you can find them at most pharmacies I'm pretty sure.You just take your medicines for the day it's put in and that's the way you keep up with your medicines for that day and then the next day you start all over and the next medicines in that day's box it's simple to understand.

you just fill each day of the week with the prescription meds you need for each day...so at the start of the week fill up the whole medicine box for the whole week...make sense? probably not!...Haha....

When you care about someone you love them, so when you love someone sooooo much you do everything to keep them healthy and safe that's what I intend to do for the people in my family and the friends I have that I love...I already help take care of my grandparents and I help take care of them because I love and care about them....

I'm up for all the challenges I may face when caring for people I love because I love them and I need them in my life all the time...I can handle pretty much anything medical issues with family members and friends so when I have God on my side I know it will all be ok...he will help me....I have patience and I have a good heart so when I love people I know I want to take care of them..i just like taking care of people I love....that's what you are supposed to do!!!...

I will always take care of my grandparents and other people in my family that I love like my Dad and Uncle B. and all my friends that love/care about me too!!!

I love all you sillies! ;)

love Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment