Tuesday, July 29, 2014

lupus and cancer....other diseases...

I was just reading up on the autoimmune disease called Lupus....I know some people who have lupus and it's just an awful terrible thing....It affects all of your organs and your body can't fight off bacteria and illness...People are sensitive too sunlight and they have to wear hats and sunglasses often when out in the sunshine....it's also inherited and in your genes/bloodline...so if it's in your family you may come down with the disease....makes me sad....it's not fair for good and nice people to get it....

It makes me very upset when I think about people who I care about who have this disease and how expensive the medicines and the treatments are for it.....Whenever people have this disease it affects their whole life and turns things upside down just like cancer does...It causes worry, stress, loss of sleep, loss of appetite and makes you very sad...and very draining on your soul, your family, and your bank account...

treatments for these diseases and all diseases are way too expensive with side effects and very stressful to undergo...people can't hardly buy groceries they are so expensive and then people get health problems and they have trouble surviving and living...

people with families have it tough when they have so many things to buy and pay for and their family to take care of....makes me mad things like treatments are so expensive!!!....that's why so many people have so many worries....

Cancer is another thing that I know of because people I love have had cancer and it is very scary but the one thing I relied on whenever I have had family members who have been affected by cancer is that I kept praying and I kept my hopes up that everything would be ok with my family members and finding the right doctors to help solve all the medical problems is great too whenever you can find the right ones who know what they are doing and really care about helping with all diseases...

it's stressful enough I'm sure just having the medical issues, paying the bills, and then trying to find a great doctor all at once to help you is very stressful on you and your loved ones...

the thing about cancer and lupus is that there will always be medical bills, stress, and anxiety and I know all about the stress, bills, and anxiety whenever my loved ones had cancer and then people I love have cancer still and other medical issues...

whenever you get stressed out about it your should always think that it will get better..i know that's easier said than done but I kept praying and staying hopeful I still worry about my family members getting it again...I know that whenever my family members both had cancer at different times, I cried and cried, I stopped eating and I couldn't sleep....it just makes you very emotional and very depressed to think about them having cancer...

I stayed stressed out and worried all the time and then when the bills rolled in thank goodness they had good insurance....but they still had lots of bills to pay off after insurance to pay on treatments and medicines they still take are expensive....

it's tough on those people whenever there is no money to pay for this expensive crap!!!

I hate lupus and cancer because the pain and suffering it and all those diseases have caused my friends/family and I wish that I could help them all pay for this expensive crapola...it makes me sad and upset they have all had so much worry and stress because of these things and people I know still continue to have these problems and have these bills to pay off every month.....

love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment