Wednesday, July 9, 2014

don't make fun of people with disabilities!!!......

I woke up this morning thinking about how mad and angry I get at stupid idiotic people who make fun of people with disabilities or any kind of health problem they may have...You know it takes a real piece of crap to set there and make fun of people who have disabilities or health problems that they can't help or they were born with!...

It makes me soooo mad I get very upset and angry at pieces of trash who set around and belittle, laugh and ridicule people who may look different, or are not pretty they think, or have mental disabilities or learning disabilities....it makes me furious!

everyone is pretty when they are a good person.I don't care what people look like I love them no matter what is wrong when they love and care about me!!! I adore them.

I have so much compassion for people with disabilities and I have a heart that loves people and cares about people NOT a cold hearted person with no feelings for people...they have a special place in hell for people who treat people that way...It makes me so mad they are mean!

When I think about all the people who go around laughing at people with blindness, or mental and physical disabilities, or a bad eye because of health problems or because of learning or speech problems or mental retardation it takes a really screwed up sick piece of crap to sit there and make fun of someone who has problems whatever they may be!!!

it could happen to you biaaatches! I don't care what a bunch of low-lifes think about people I know and love.

so the next time someone wants to make fun of or laugh at someone because of their health problems or whatever they may be I  think those cold hearted pieces of crap need to think twice about doing that because those snobby trashy people could very well have the same problem soon or someday...because God gets right back at people for all the stuff they do or say about people when they make fun of people he knows about it!...

Believe me, he knows how evil people are to sit there and make fun of people and he has made that same thing happen to people who make fun of people.

what goes around comes around to beat you in the face....and it might be me!!!...I take up for people I love!

I love people no matter what their illness or health problem may be...If they love me and they are my family or friends and I know they have a mental or health condition I will do EVERYTHING I can to help take care of them and be there for them because I love them no matter what they look like..

So what if you look a little different since the last time I saw you or you have had a health condition that makes you look not the same..I love you no matter what!!!...That's just who I am.I'm kind and caring and I ALWAYS get back at people who make fun of people who are having health problems or are having mental illness.

people who have mental illness, mental retardation, blindness, diabetes, blood diseases, heart diseases...all kinds of things like that it makes me MAD when people set there and make fun of people with those problems!!!

I mean seriously what kind of person does that to people and sits there and laughs at people?!! NOT a human being..a piece of crap would do that!!!...losers.

I love everyone who loves me and I just want you to all know how much I love you!!!..I love you no matter what you look like or sound like, or think like.

you don't have to look like anything pretty at all...I love you no matter what you look like or if you have problems....it doesn't matter to me!!!..we will get through all the tough things in life together because we have each other and we will always be a happy family!!!

I love you Dad and everybody else I love and I miss!!!

I know I will get to see you soon so you better get ready to start laughing all the time and being a total silly mess like me!!! ;)

love you! Julie

1 comment: