Thursday, July 17, 2014

flowers and balloons are cute!.......

I saw some balloons in a window at a store in town the other day...I think it's so neat how they can have so many different shaped balloons and different colors on those helium filled balloons...

I saw some that were blue and shaped like different things that I like.They have all shades of blue and I liked all the shades of blue that I could see in the store windows. I like stars, hearts, roses, all flowers, and glitter balloons, and hello kitty....any of those I think are very cute!!!...I like blue ones most of all...silver, gold, and any of the blues will be just fine with me...they were pretty..so were the glitter ones.

I was thinking about all the flowers I like this morning since it's finally been raining!!! yay! I love the rain it's been so nice and amazing that it's raining in July! Like it used to a long time ago....it's been so long since it's rained like this...I feel better when it rains!!! cleans the air.

There's gotta be at least a zillion billion flowers that I like and since it's raining I think about how they can grow better.I like flowers and all roses....I just mainly like to plant them.When you give people flowers for things that's cool.I like to plant flowers it's a lot of fun.

don't really like red colored ones but I'm all about white, pink, purple, blues, mauve, yellows, oranges, burgundy any kind of flower or roses I like them! ;) I'd like a cactus too I think they are pretty cool.i have a small one growing nearby the house...so cute!

I like all these kinda things.

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment