Sunday, July 6, 2014

messes.....

Painted the bathroom yesterday...well I completed painting the ceiling I had started on 5 months ago...finally painted..Lots of work, working on painting the ceiling...Just for fun and something different I'm going to theme my bathroom zebra print and black/white.. but the bath tub is blue.. but it'll have to work!!!..this house needs so much work on it..it'll probably never get done.I need a new mirror in there...haven't had one in years in it...so maybe soon I can gather up everything I need to get that looking normal!!!....lol.

One of my cats keeps peeing and pooping in the bathroom...lol....I keep using Clorox bleach with water and a mop in a bucket EVERYDAY I have to do this!!!.my oldest cat Tigger.He pees in the bathroom almost everyday or night and when I go to town and get back he's peed somewhere in the house...I think he must be kinda confused about the bathroom....Haha!!!...I mean, he's going to the bathroom in the best place to be using the bathroom IN the bathroom but he needs to go use his litter box and stop being sooooo lazy!!!.....I don't know about him....he's silly....nothing worse than the smell of cat pee. icky gross just about knocks you down it's so awful smelling! *gag* haha...oh well.

Really think I need A LOT more space in this house or I need a new house....and this house is sooooo dang old..I'm tired of no room and crowded space...seems as though I just don't have enough room for anything...I'd like a new house...or something...I like cabinet space, and storage space and that closet of mine is an avalanche everytime I try to get something out of it something falls on my head!!!because of no room in it....stupid things in my life....oh well.

bought a bottle of nail polish at the store the other day for $2 it's magenta pink glitter...going to polish my nails and toe nails this morning after breakfast and then go on to church.

makes your day more sparkly with sparkle glitter nail polish...haha....And God don't care what you wear to church so I'm guessing he'd like my sparkly nail polish just fine and when I don't dress up he don't care...I'm going to church.

blueberry muffins are so good for breakfast..my favorite.

love Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment