Friday, July 25, 2014

my favorite Air wick and wax melting cube scents....

Went to town yesterday for a few things I needed to get...I was looking at those Air Wick scented oil things you plug into the wall outlet...I like those really well..some scents I don't like and some I really like! I like the packages with 2 oil refills in it that are the same.....They make your house smell really great.

My favorites are:

1.Yosemite Wild Strawberry
2.Apple Cinnamon
3.Vanilla
4.Cinnamon roll
5.Snuggle
6.Great Smokey Mountains warm spice

I wish they had a chocolate scented one!!! I love chocolate cake sometimes.

they have oil refills everywhere you look pretty much.

I like all the holiday and seasonal scented ones also.Those are usually on the shelf when it's fall and when it's Christmas and I like them! I have some warmers but a few more would be alright with me...guess i'll get some one day...dream dream dream....

I also like the little scented wax cubes that I can use in my wax melting pot..it plugs into the wall and melts the wax cubes and when they melt it smells like the scent the cubes are labeled on the package....

Scentsationals is the only brand I like! it's the best...I like all of them...pumpkin pie, cupcake,the berry ones, fruit ones, vanilla ones, and the seasonal ones for fall and Christmas...

I just need to find me some coffee scented ones of those!!!...I really like the smell of coffee more than anything in those little wax cubes for my wax melting pot I have...it's turquoise/blue. I just bought a small one.

I also like the scent of cappuccino!

love, julie






No comments:

Post a Comment