Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Calamine lotion and hot weather.......

Bought some gate paint yesterday...it's a pretty blue...hope it's bright!..Blue is my favorite color as well as my signature color...so when you see blue you know I've been there!...haha!!! $8 a quart....going to paint soon! ;)

Have to go buy Stormy some pellets today...It's been super hot outside and I've been keeping her plenty of water out there for her to drink...she likes her pellets!....I also bought my cats some light turquoise feeding bowls..they were too old...they like these new ones better I think....they were $1/a piece...good sale on those bowls they are heavier and smaller so they don't move around a lot and the cats can eat their food out of them without moving them so much...maybe they just like light turquoise!...haha!...I told Pumpkin cat that he had a new bowl and he meowed at me and it sounded like he said:"Yeah"....Haha!!!..he meows and squeaks all the time...he's cute!

That silly dog has been running around making me laugh everyday...he drinks plenty of water and he likes his dog food in the morning...I've been buying him some chewy bones treats...he likes them...He saw a snake in the backyard the other day and he started barking at it really loud and I went out there and I saw the snake slithering around and he was trying to let me know it was out there...it got away and went behind the building..He has a loud bark! he's so cute..he makes me laugh all the time.

I have a small itchy rash on my ankle and I think it's an allergy so I bought some of that Calamine lotion...you just dab a small amount on your itch and it makes it stop itching for a while..when I opened it and smelled of the lotion it reminded me of when I got chicken pox when I was younger because I had to put that lotion on my chicken pox bumps...it's like measles I think...I've had all of my shots when I was younger and everything like that....some people have never had the chicken pox but I did..if you itch them a lot when you are younger they will make scars on your skin....

good thing I don't have chicken pox again!....I think my itchy place on my ankle is just an allergy...I'm sure this Calamine lotion will dry it up...it was just $1.79.

I finished one of my word search books last night....now I am starting to work on one of the new ones I bought Saturday....going to have to buy more markers.I've almost used all of these up they are running out of juice!...lol...

This weather is getting hot...it's so hot outside I know people get more angrier everday because the hot weather makes you hurt and makes you feel bad so you need to keep drinking plenty of water or a PowerAde Slush once in a while...those are good for your electrolytes when you lose a lot of sweat and water from your body when it's hot like this...I think those Blue PowerAde slushes at Sonic are my new favorites they are better for you than any other slush because it's blue haha!!! and it's basically just PowerAde with ice...

I really like the ice in the slushes...it's made in the machine and I like the texture of it and it's easier on your teeth when you need to cool off..sometimes chunks of ice hurt your teeth when you accidentally bite into them and if you have sensitive teeth like me it can really hurt...just don't drink a slush too fast because it will give you a headache for a few seconds...it has me anyway...

love ya

1 comment:

  1. I never got the chicken pox when I was younger??? Hot here today! I have to really watch my pigs! Up in the hay mound was real fun this morning!...lol.

    ReplyDelete