Wednesday, July 23, 2014

new bed sheets?....Fall decorations at Hobby Lobby......

Just woke up....I need to buy some new bed sheets for my bed..I only have 2 pairs but they are getting pretty old....I like all colors except reds and burgundys, or white ones...don't like those colors!....Whenever I buy sheets I need to have 400 thread count or over, because the thread counts of sheets that are lower will become scratchy, deteriorate after only a few washes--that's a complete waste of money....and they make my legs itch and they are just uncomfortable....

that's one thing I am particular about is the thread count on my sheets....I know they are a little more expensive but they are the best thing for me to have to sleep on.....it's most definitely not being wasteful with money either when they don't deteriorate!...lol..

I have a full size bed and I always buy the full sheet set..That way I have pillow cases, a fitted sheet, and a top sheet....I like to sleep a lot....dream dream dream....

helped take my grandpa to his doctor check up yesterday and my Grandma and I went to Hobby Lobby!!!...I like Hobby Lobby...haha!...Last year during Fall I was looking in there at fall decorations(ya know me I like fall and all seasonal decorations) and I found these decorative glittery yellow corn on the cobs that are for fall...haha!!!....

While in there, I saw that Hobby Lobby had lots of cute fall decorations and I saw a lot of those little statues and wooden painted signs and metal signs that I thought were so cute...didn't have much money though so I just bought the corn things..It's funny I found those corn cob decorations a year later...they were just $2/a piece...yay! ;)

all of their fall décor was 40% off!!! I like their sales like that! I like any sale when you can save some money---especially when it's one of my favorite seasons...I'd like all of that fall decorating stuff...any of it would be alright with me!...wish I could have one of each thing there....lol....yeah right, that'll never happen!...oh well.

the pumpkins, the scarecrows, the little statues, the strands of leaves, the wooden and metal signs, anything on those aisles I liked it all...see told ya I like Hobby Lobby and decorations...lol...

even saw some extra--larger sunflowers on stalks that were rust colored and plain golden yellow that I thought were so beautiful..i like both colors.I could decorate with those as well...geez I like that stuff..oh well...maybe one day I can get those too...

Fall and Christmas, also Easter are my favorite seasons to decorate for.

gave my cats a bath and Pumpkin cat got his bath and he didn't like it.....He looked like a little black mouse when he got out of his little blue bath tub!.....haha..he was mad he didn't like having to take a bath....but he needed a bath...he was starting to smell like litter box!..icky!

you should always bathe your pets...I like to use a pet shampoo on dogs and cats that is for fleas and ticks you can find that most places and it's fairly inexpensive....that's what you do when you are taking care of them properly.

going to study some new songs for church sunday..I don't know them yet.

love ya, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment