Monday, July 7, 2014

body image.....

This glittery nail polish is really pretty!!!...gotta love sparkles.

Bought a pretty green Kool-aid smile shirt the other day for $7...I wore it to church yesterday....haha!!!..My Grandma loved it.It's such a pretty green with some kind of light blue throughout the material....it's either light pale gray or light pale blue in the fabric I think....it's the perfect t-shirt not a heavier material shirt...kinda thin material...It's a beautiful green.

I like whimsical fun creative things like that...I look at myself after I dress and i think how creative and happy it is to dress however you want!!!...I'm always just happiest in a t-shirt and jeans or capris with flip-flops in the summer....being comfortable-most important to me!..i like t-shirts that are just plain old t-shirts sometimes with designs on them or things like that Kool-Aid shirt because it's cute and i think if you ask most anybody they will tell you that they are most comfortable in a t-shirt/jeans/capris...i am.

i don't think women/girls need to be dressing with so much skin showing...like real provocative it's gross!!!...I saw 2 women yesterday in town and they had on tank tops and they were way too tight and their chests were falling out of their tops and that is so gross to me...nobody wants to see all of someone like that!!!....lol....some women think they have to dress like that all the time to get attention..whatever happened to women not showing all their body to the world in their clothes...I think...too much cleavage and too much skin is boring....you see it all the time...there's no need to dress like that really just my opinion.

i think it's really nice when you see women dressed up something like in the 1930's -1950's...because i think that is a lot more attractive for someone like me to be wearing...but hey that's me..who cares what i think.

when i was talking with a friend one day we were complaining about how all the clothes now are cut way to low in the front and show too much boobs....we do not buy them....too many of the clothes for women are cut way too low and it's just not good for a girl to be showing all of herself like that when the world is as dangerous as it is for women/young girls....

i don't dress like that...i never have and i never will....I'm happy covering up like a lady should...I'm a lady i always have been and it's staying that way.....I'm not a size 0 i never have been and i don't want to be.

too much advertising is too over sexual and that is pretty much degrading to women when you are made into a sexual object and that is portraying the wrong image to women/girls all over the world that you have to dress provocative and be very thin...because you are beautiful whatever size you are as long as you are being healthy...God didn't make everyone the same size and number on a clothes rack...i just think the media plays up this bad nasty image for women and young girls to strive to be...it's objectifying women not letting them just be themselves....

no wonder so many people have body image isssues! i don't but i feel sorry for all these people who hate their bodies and get anorexic and bulimia or drug addictions to stay thin....Good grief everybody! just love yourself and be proud of your body image you might change someone's life one day by being yourself and not subjecting yourself to looking like someone you're definitely not!

looks don't matter to me and they shouldn't matter to anyone all that matters is how beautiful you are in your heart on the inside..if you're a great, kind, considerate, compassionate, sweet person you are already beautiful!!!...who needs all that fake stuff to be beautiful on the outside when it's inside your heart that counts!...

this whole world needs to get it's priorities straightened out and start living your life for yourself not people who will never love you for yourself just the way you look....when people love you they love you for how you look on the inside in your heart and the outside no matter how bad you think you look...you're a sweety pie to me!

sometimes i don't know how dressing so provocative like that is going to make you feel better about yourself  because i don't think it would me! i hate looking at magazine covers and seeing boobs and teeth all over the place and there's women and young girls looking at those magazines standing in the check out line and thinking:" What's wrong with me? why can't i look like that? I guess i have to look like that to have people love and adore me so what do i have to do to look like that? Have fake hair extensions, surgeries that never really look right, and starve myself and do drugs." because that's what all women/girls think when they see that...and they act out on that.

really sad that our media makes all women feel like they have to be sex objects and that's very disgusting and wrong..think about all the magazines and tv ads that are all boobs and fake way too thin people....not all women and girls look like that...so i just don't think that's a good thing to be portraying to women and girls to look and behave that way....rather sick of the media....all fake..

all anyone really wants is the truth and the truth is not a million people on tv who look the same and it's not sex and drugs...that's sooooo boring to me....life is so boring when you watch tv or look at magazines...i NEVER buy those Hollywood magazines or those women magazines that have all that nasty crap on the cover...i don't waste my money on that BS....geeze who in the world wants to read that in the check out line?!! i don't...who cares! good god, i could find a million other things I'd like to read about than all those fake people and fake stuff like that.

I like cowboy magazines, crafting magazines, art magazines, food magazines ya know cooking magazines with recipes and cookie cake magazines...I'm all about being creative....that's more interesting to me than all that fake stuff....Haha!!!

bought some vegetarian egg rolls yesterday...I'm guessing they are going to be really nice for lunch.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment