Friday, July 4, 2014

looks don't matter ! who cares.....lol.

This morning I was making some cupcakes for 4th of July and they're really good...I like to make themed things for holidays even if I'm not going anywhere...it's always fun anyway with colors/themes to make for days like this.

got a lot of dishes to wash after all that cup-caking...haha.

going to cook something out on the grill today...BBQ probably.

didn't buy any fireworks or anything like that..not even any of those small fireworks.

Just thinking about how I am comfortable around people who love me for me...when you have people who love you for you and don't care what you look like, or what you wear, or what you eat, or what you have in the bank...it makes you comfortable to be around them....I can think about my friends and I realize that the reason we have been friends for that long is because we are all alike in thinking the same about that kinda thing.

I can eat in front of them whatever I wanna eat, I don't have to have anything expensive, I can wear whatever I want and look like crap and they'd just laugh with me, or wear my hair whatever messy way I wanna wear on a bad day....who cares!!!... and I don't have to be stick thin to be friends with my family and friends who truly love me...or have $2 in the bank or a zillion....it's soooooo great to have people who love you the way you are about those things like that and just set down at a table with you and eat pizza and laugh about ourselves until we cry it's so funny we just don't care about being snobby or obsessing over our looks and buying all those expensive things some people think will make them happy...haha!!!

once people learn to let go of obsessing over their looks, and drugs/sex and money and buying a zillion over expensive things they will realize that all they ever really needed was right in front of them the whole time.I've known that my whole life..lucky I have known that..i'm smart!!!..

what more could you wish for?...family and amazing friends who adore, love, care about me...and I love, care, and adore them as well.

Great friends who love you for being a great, sweet, person, who think you are beautiful the way you are even if you aren't a size 0 on a clothing rack and would NEVER try to get you on drugs to make you skinnier or bully you into drugs or any kind of bad activity...who needs anyone like that in their life? I sure don't.

my friends love me for me and we laugh at all the stupid people who have tried to ruin our friendships and make fun of us this whole time because we are quiet, or sweet, or funny, or not a size 0 with no zillions and over expensive things in our lives...Because we don't need all that fake stuff and fake people in our lives you know why?...Because we got each other and that means more to me than any of that fake crap.

if you're fat or not pretty or like to eat pizza and laugh all the time about stuff who cares!!!...I know I am a beautiful person(never had plastic surgery and people can't believe it!!!..lol)

 and there's a zillion guys who have told me that my whole life I am beautiful!!! They know I'm not fat and I like to eat....I'm not a size 0 and I am happy..too many girls worry and obsess over their looks/weight....I sure don't! who cares!!!...

I'm a happy girl..If anyone wants to be friends with me I would  NEVER be a snob to them and say they couldn't be friends with me because they are fat/ugly or eat too much or have weird hair, or don't have money....I'd say who gives a crap? let's be friends...as soon as I find out they are clean and sober and would never put crap like that in my life...like other "so called friends" have tried to...outta my life kicked to the curb!!!.

So what if you like pizza, donuts ,cupcakes or talk about where you're going to eat all the time like we do?! we sure don't care...I think a lot of those ol' girls are JEALOUS of us!!! we eat healthy too ya know we exercise...Those women are just jealous they're too scared to live it up and eat some pizza or cupcakes every once in a while..they always critique everything...annoying..can't stand them and their whining and nagging...oh boo-hoo who cares!!?....I sure don't care what they think or have to say about me..i don't know those idiots and never will because those kind of people will never be in my life! why run your mouth off at beautiful people you will never know?...weirdos.

they say oh that's not being healthy eating that stuff!...but geeze lighten up a little! some pizza and cupcakes every once in a while isn't going to hurt anybody!!!...And if you're diabetic go eat some diabetic sweet stuff it's ok...

if people call us fat we don't care! or say you dress like crap! fix your hair!..we just laugh and go eat pizza or something and giggle the whole time at all those stupid girls...women are the worst friends to have..so when you find some good friends that are women..you better keep them...well you don't have to worry about losing them...haha!!! because they don't care either about all that drug crap and starving yourself and being a size 0....icky.

I'd rather eat and laugh and enjoy my life than be obsessing over my weight, my makeup, my hair, my nails, and doing a billion drugs, having sex with a billion people and worrying about buying the most expensive crap known to man at the mall....oh and obsessing over money...that's pretty much all they do...we just laugh at them...idiots.

I'm a lucky girl to have so many friends and family members who love me the way I look and the way I am..they're proud of me and I love them for that.when you've got a billion guys who think you are a beautiful girl and tell you that..you know you look good the way you are!!!...

I don't have anything to worry about.

Happy 4th of July!!! God Bless America!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment