Saturday, July 19, 2014

interior designing cowboy/southwest ~ my favorite design.......

I like to read books sometimes but what I am really wanting to buy is some interior design books and paint swatch book with the color wheels and cards in them...

I like the country/cowboy interior design--decorating and painting with colors and things that I like..which is home to me. 

distressed look of things--painting and decorating things to make them look really old and re-purposing things to make them look sort of weathered it's really pretty.

 I like rustic interior design---which I think is just basically country/cowboy design anyway...but more of a cabin and mountain-like look...I think that cabin houses look neat but they need some rocks made into it...not just all wood but rock too..i like the larger rocks on houses...with shrubs and flowers nearby...

light beige is the color they usually use now on the walls whenever you paint...white has always been the standard go to color when interior designing and painting in your houses...but now light beige is the new color all over all rooms....I like all colors..but I like the light beige the most for painting walls in the house with.....well...I have to have a blue painted room somewhere in the house too! Haha you know me.

I like a few books about these kinds of interior design.

other books I might like would be about any kind of southwest design as well that uses cowboy/American indian/Aztec designs....I really think the colors are very pretty....

horses, cactus, coyotes, armadillos, longhorn cow print, cowboys, cowboy hats, boots, spurs, moons & stars, turquoise accents, rustic antiques, rustic furniture, southwest paintings are all things that I want to decorate with all the time....so pretty and that's what I am all about! ;)

I think that things need to match most the time so I would include all things in my house to be along the cowboy theme.You can mix all the cowboy theme with southwest design and it looks just amazing!

curtains, lamps, blankets, towels, comforters, dinnerware, glassware, light fixtures, furniture,  and decorations, would all be along those cowboy/southwest colors and designs.....I like that kinda stuff.

I think brown and turquoise look really good together along with all blues and most tans and some greens....there's a certain electric purple color I like(looks like purple lighting I have seen in the sky during a storm before)...this electric purple looks really pretty with that light turquoise color...

interior designing/decorating your home makes it feel comfortable and safe I think.It's your own place to feel at home because it reflects your personality and when you have people stop by to visit you then they might like it too...I think it's nice when people stop by to see you that love/care about you...so just all this decorating your home makes it feel safe to me and comfortable...people like to decorate their homes.

love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment