Tuesday, July 8, 2014

old super nintendo games, fruit stand......

Found my old Super Nintendo player!...I've never really had any games for it..I was looking in my closet this morning and it was in a bag I had thrown into the tiny space I had...around here there's never room for anything....lol...

it fell out of the mess in there and I got it and I started looking at it..I remember all the games I wish I could find for it so I can finally play them...It was always a good way to get my mind off of things and do something to pass the time.

i looked online for the games i wanted and i found them!

Mario World (with the little green dinosaur Yoshi)
Mario Kart
Jurassic Park
The Simpsons game

I like the cutesy games not the spooky ones!!!....Games were better back then.If i can find these games and another controller for Super Nintendo i could play them on the player so my friends and family can too!!!

i want a Wii player those are pretty cool.

went to the fruit stand yesterday with my Grandparents and i bought some peaches and vine ripe tomatos...Tomato plants haven't grown any tomatos yet here at home..still checking.

At the fruit stand they had some onions, squash-(yellow my favorite) okra, watermelons that i don't think are really ripe yet.I like buying locally grown things at the fruit stand so hopefully they can have more of those to help local farmers sometime.

love ya  j.

No comments:

Post a Comment