Friday, October 7, 2016

baking, hot chocolate, pajamas.....

I purchased a small bag of those Baken-ets Fried Pork skins recently, they call them Chicharrones...I like hot n spicy...They sound nasty but they are very good!...I know of the brands Mac's and Turkey Creek...they are good I have heard that.....

Also I purchased a Funfetti cake/cupcake mix box by Pillsbury for the Fall season...it is black and orange Funfetti and I also purchased a can of the matching icing and sprinkles orange and black...I will probably create that today...I enjoy the Pudding in the mix cake mixes I think they bake well in the oven...they were just about $2 a piece for each one!.....I really like baking this time of year....

canned icing can be whipped up with a spoon, small cap of milk, and a teaspoon of vanilla...to make it more flavourful...I think I will make cupcakes.

Walmart has the micro-fleece/fleece pajamas up for purchase now at the store..i like them...they have all kinds of characters and nostalgia printed on them, and they are just about $11 a pant...they have many different styles of pajamas with the tops, but you can purchase some that are just the pajama pants.....I enjoy these they are so very soft and they feel nice to relax in!!! they are very comfortable...You can sit and drink hot chocolate, watch tv, work on your computer, whatever you wish to relax and enjoy for the day/evening...when you are not busy working on something.....they feel nice when you have pain in your joints/bones and need to relax!!!......I enjoy the characters and colorful ones! they are fun for the season....

I have been very tired as usual, I enjoy relaxing and resting, these things all help, to be comfortable....I need to sleep more!!!....I feel better when I can sleep well....

Purchasing a good box of hot chocolate is always helpful and traditional for me!....lol...

I enjoy Swiss Miss, Abuelita, Nestle, Ghirardelli, Ovaltine, Great Value, Starbucks, Hershey's..

Follow instructions on the box, I use warm milk placed in microwave, sometimes in place of the water to pre-mix hot chocolate....I add in marshmallows...and I like this for Fall/Winter season...I like to drink mine in a cute mug....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment