Sunday, October 30, 2016

tigers....

I have been so dizzy this evening it started at noon..i hope it goes away.....when I lean over to a side I get dizzier!!!..must be my inner ear!...oh well....
 
 

I think that Tigers are very beautiful animals...

I know they are endangered and they have small numbers in the wild, I have been very upset because people poach them and other beautiful animals for their skin/fur!!!

WE always need to help keep people aware that these beautiful animals deserve to be protected and kept safe from poachers...I think when animals are killed for their fur/skin it is terrible and awful!!! it should NEVER happen!!! :(

The tiger will always hold very special memories for me, as I attended school our school mascot was the Tiger.!...Orange & Black are the colors of some species of tigers and that was our school and small town color hues!....

I enjoy many items with Tigers on them and I like the stripes of their fur...they are so beautiful!...Tiger stripe prints and anything in Orange & Black stripe in our hometown is good!....lol....

Tigers will never be let down in my old hometown!...

My Grandma has a blanket with Tigers on it, and the school emblem on another, in orange & black...I thought about those yesterday....

Tiger Spirit !!! is what we said back then at school...it makes me smile to think about that chant during those days....



Paw prints in black & orange on items, and all over town were so very cute & whimsical....all kinds of hometown merchandise from highschool!...haha!

Black & Orange all over town...cute!

Tigers need to be kept safe and away from danger!

j.





No comments:

Post a Comment