Monday, October 3, 2016

too sweet....

A person can NEVER be too sweet to others, you know, always be kind and nice!...

BUT....

I do know one thing for sure, many foods are way too sweet for me to enjoy!

I have a problem with gritty sugars on things, too sweet tea at many convenience stores, restaurants, and for purchase at grocery stores....my favorite style of tea to drink is Half n Half Tea....Half unsweet and half sweet....I wish that ALL of these stores that have fountain drink quick teas would have Half n Half Tea available...and I know the Diabetics would probably enjoy some tea available with Splenda or fake sugar of some kind.....Locally the sweet tea is just way too much sugar for me!....Half n Half tea would be nice everywhere!

Too much sugar in things makes me gag!

I enjoy cooking many desserts and I really enjoy fruit desserts, where the sweet is more natural.....

I have to have foods that are Half sweet, Half sour, half salty, half bland....a little of everything mixed in.....

I have been to so many local stops for a fountain drink and the sugar is terrible in them, not mixed properly, it is just sugar syrup.....icky!

I don't drink sodas...I haven't in 12 years now, kidney issues.....they don't filter the sodas properly and I have instant kidney infections and pain.....I know everyone has different body problems and that's one of mine....

Lemonades are a favorite and I like them....sweet and sour....

too much sugary drinks, foods, are just too much....

When I purchase a candy bar or two I don't eat them right away, I store them in containers and I enjoy them in several weeks....one day I purchased a small bag of cotton candy and a candy bar....that was in August.....I gradually finally finished those off a week ago!!!....lol.....my cotton candy was dried up....but when people see me collecting some candy at stores, I don't enjoy it all when I get home, I save it and enjoy it over the weeks..snacks I save up and store in containers because I don't live close to a town and I have to travel for all groceries/food items...

I know many people when they enjoy sweets they may have headaches, and I never have those when I enjoy sweets or desserts!...I don't know why it affects some people that way....but it doesn't me.

I have been accused of being too sweet of a person, and that is always good for me to be sweet and kind!....I just can't enjoy too sweet anything food/drink wise...icky! for me! gag!

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment