Tuesday, October 4, 2016

purchased a pumpkin.....


I went to find a pumpkin yesterday...I enjoy them yearly, I like to paint them, or decorate with them, make a fresh pumpkin pie with them, or  toasted/salted pumpkin seeds for snacks....The pumpkin I purchased at the local grocery store said it was Grown in Texas...it is from Dalhart Texas....I have been out there to Dalhart and I just wonder where the pumpkin patch is at?....I just travelled through the main highway though.....plenty of land for crops, cattle out there...I like the Texas Panhandle....

I suppose I am going to have to purchase some Johnson & Johnson Band-aids today...they are a good bandage for injuries....I have to have some all the time, I am so clumsy!.....lol.....they're my favorite bandage, and I also know they have a liquid bandage that you can apply to small injuries with a tiny brush....stays on and dries...

I am allergic to many plastic adhesives and Johnson & Johnson is the ONLY bandage that I am not allergic to...I have tried all of them throughout my life and I have red raised bandage areas on my skin when I remove them...oh, it's terrible!....it looks like a red bandage is there after you remove it from your skin....allergies as usual.....

other brands are good like Nexcare, Curad, they work for everyone....

looking online yesterday I found a lipstick item that I had tried many years ago, I was given a sample of it by a beautician...I enjoyed it and it worked well....Lipstick liners, and the lipstick color itself are nice!.....It's called Lip Ink and it stains your mouth so your lipstick is always there all day..IF you apply it correctly!...you don't have to worry about it when you drink something, have dinner, or when you give a kiss!....

and you don't have to keep reapplying it all day....if you're worried about make-up that is!...lol....I wear makeup sometimes when I have special events to attend or when I need to be dressed nicely.....makeup is just art to me actually, like fixing your nails, or your hair cut, style, color....just art and fun to try! you do not have to have it to be beautiful remember!... ;)

anyways,

random thought-----

I wish we had a Mardel Christian Store locally, I like to look online at everything they have for purchase, I have to travel all the way to OKC to find one of the Mardel stores!....they have everything unique you are looking for, for home, church, or to listen to, read, or enjoy Christian items...everything you can think of!...wonderful store...just wish we had one close by....

j.














No comments:

Post a Comment