Sunday, October 23, 2016

keep sundays religious...

Going to be working on baking a pumpkin dessert this week I think....I always enjoy baking something this time of year...Everybody always enjoys this!...

I purchased a can of pumpkin for baking with this week...I like most brands of canned pumpkin....some are more affordable, but whatever brand works well for me....

Libby's ----Canned Pure Pumpkin, and Pumpkin Pie Mix are traditional..always in the golden/orange can label..very pretty..i enjoy colorful labels on items...isn't that silly?!!....lol....yes. I'm a nerd!

Shurfine canned pumpkin
Best Choice
Western Family
 these work for me when baking with canned pumpkin.

PURE Pumpkin for your pets------Maybe Organic all natural, 100% PURE canned pumpkin with nothing else but pumpkin in the ingredients is good for cats digestion(helps to rid the hairballs) and they can enjoy 2 teaspoons full for that issue...my cats like it anyway!.....AND dogs can have a spoon full, they also can have pumpkin chewy treats....baked well....

anyways,

I also purchased some of those peanut butter chewy candies that are wrapped in the orange & black wrappers...those I enjoy...they have a few brands I enjoy of these...My Grandpa always liked to purchase these at this time.....

We have always enjoyed the brands---
Necco
Mary Jane

It was so funny I had found one of Grandpa's coats the other day and in the pockets on each side was a piece of candy....haha!...he was just like me!

pumpkin and candy talk you know me blog!...lol...

I have been reading a few Psalms today in the Bible and I know that no matter what I am working on, sundays I need to always try and be religious and keep God with me..they call sunday the Sabbath Day and to keep it holy, rest, and be religious....I pray on sundays and enjoy attending church often, and reading at least a few Bible passages or verses on sundays.....

I believe we should always try to read a few verses or passages and pray about things on sundays....everyone is off work and school on sundays, so read your Bible....

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment