Thursday, October 20, 2016

Leaves changing color.....

Went to the Sale Barn today for awhile, then to run some errands.

While driving I have been noticing all of the cute Fall decorating people have been working on near their homes outdoors!....So many porches decorated beautifully!

I have been enjoying the changing of the seasons and the trees have all been changing many different colors....reds, yellows, golds, maroons, browns, oranges....This is the time of year you know that when the leaves are changing colors that the weather is changing....

Colorful leaves make very beautiful landscapes, and offer something different to enjoy looking at as you step outdoors or you take a nice scenic drive....I enjoy when leaves are falling from the trees onto the roads and you can drive through them and they fly up behind your vehicle!....lol....isn't that funny??!...

I always pay attention to my driving, but I enjoy seeing the leaves fly up whenever I drive over them on the roads....lol....it's just my special activity during the fall season...Falling leaves beware!!!

Painting pumpkins has been fun lately for me, I painted one...it is nothing but a cute face!...it is another traditional craft.....these will fade if you place them in the sunshine, so I keep them on the porch from sunshine, or indoors....

Many people I know are celebrating for October Birthdays out there!.  ;)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of the Birthday Babies!!! ~Hugs & Kisses!

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment