Friday, October 14, 2016

red dirt shirts.....hygiene.....

I remember the Red Dirt shirts they had years ago.

I was looking at an old worn out work shirt I have, that at one time was very pretty white and no stains and no tears....lol...time has aged the shirt as well as the work outdoors.

It is covered in dirt and stained now with tears in it....I threw it away, senseless to keep that one!

It made me think about those Red Dirt stained shirts they had.....they took a new white cleaned shirt and they stained it with Oklahoma Dirt and Clay...They always talk about the dirt/clay being Red here...it's not a true red hue, it's just a reddish brown hue of dirt/clay.....and it does stain things very good!....haha.....

people loved the idea of the shirts stained with the red dirt/clay of our state and I thought it was very unique, and they were cleaned and sanitary after staining them, so I think that those were something else for Oklahoma.....they had a neato look to them....Maybe they could have had other clothing items as well stained with the Red Dirt and Clay.....I liked them....just randomness today....

A person could purchase one of those Bedazzler Rhinestone machines and place the Rhinestone sets on those t-Shirts.....lol...I think Bedazzler is a fun and easy way to sparkle your clothing or other items..oh, I enjoy those sparkles on many items!.......too bad I didn't have a Bedazzler to use for my purse creation...I like sequins also and sewing those on was simple and easy to complete.....

I need to purchase some new socks to wear with my work boots, I like them rather thin sometimes....I looked at my socks yesterday and I thought: " Time for a new pair!" they have tears in them, I have worn those socks terribly!

I purchased a new toothbrush the other day, there were 2 in a package...Toothbrushes need to be changed and discarded in the trash every 4 month I think!...it's gross to think about how bacteria grows on your toothbrush...I always scald mine under very hot water before and after use.....but it's still nasty to keep a toothbrush over a few months.....icky!

I use a strong mouthwash always to kill stinky breath, and I gargle with it after brushing my teeth always...it helps keep your mouth clean and breath smelling nice....people say; "Oh it burns to gargle and use mouthwash and toothpaste!!!"...BUT nobody needs to go everywhere and talk to others with nasty stinky teeth/breath!!!....nasty!....hygiene always need to be first....if it burns your mouth, that's normal, keep brushing, flossing, and mouthwashing!....

I found bar soap also at the Dollar Tree for $1/a bar...that is very affordable.....I enjoy taking a bath or shower everyday...it feels nice to go take a warm nice bath or shower and then go to sleep.....I rest better....I think it is good for everyone to clean up, smell nice, groom/shave, and keep yourself looking and smelling nice!....

Found my Fall mug yesterday and I created some Hot Chocolate yesterday evening, it was very cold weather, and i started a pan of Chili on the stove at noon....I just create my own chili at home with crackers and LongHorn cheese on the side.....sometimes a dollop of sour cream onto the chili....I have a recipe on here somewhere from last year for my Chili I like to create...it was nice...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment