Wednesday, October 19, 2016

farmer's almanac......sweaters + sweat pants......

Had to separate cows today in the cow lot, very exhausted....this one goes in this pen, this one goes into that pen, same with the same.... then repeat....lol.

started reading my new Farmer's Almanac.

I enjoy reading the Farmer's Almanac, it is a interesting booklet to read during the evenings for me...they are about $8 maybe pricey for some people trying to save a few extra dollars....I saw it for purchase in a store and I had just enough to get it....

I purchase the new 2017 year edition.

It is all about Agriculture and nature, old stories, and it is a very old publication, I enjoy how they have got old wisdom, old farming ways, and then new information in the booklet...I like the tales and the information on good days to farm or plant crops...and other this and that's...

Reading the Farmer's Almanac is very relaxing and I like to read it for leisure and I like Agriculture so it is something I enjoy....

I have been reading a few pages in the evening lately, and I have learned a few Agriculture old ways of planting and other things about nature...

The weather predictions are my favorite, I like to read those and usually they predict the weather fairly close!...it is similar or it does happen on that particular day...

My great-grandpa had many editions of the Farmer's Almanac and he planted his garden and crops by the info in the booklets....it is a very traditional read.....I quite enjoy it!

Thinking about starting to purchase a few sweater tops and sweat pants for winter...they are affordable at Walmart I like to purchase them there, so very soft and comfortable!...I like to wear the sweat suit tops and pants together in the same color for Fall & Winter season...

The most fun idea about these sweat suits is all of the colors you can choose from!

I like most the colors...they are for all sizes and ages to relax and stay warm in...I think they are a fleece type material....I just wear mine with shoes and in the evenings when it is very cold and I am through working for the day I take a nice warm bath or shower and then wear those til time to go to bed...some people like to wear them to sleep in also....they are good to wear when the electricity goes out during winter weather!

I like many brands...I miss seeing the brand Tultex, I never see it anywhere I have an old sweater by Tultex and it wore well and is very soft I think I had that for 20years!...lol.....just laugh because it is that comfortable...

other brands i like:
Hanes
Jerzees
 
the colors are so pretty in these.

whenever I know winter will appear here, I know I will be prepared to keep warm from the chilly conditions....I have seen these items lately at Walmart.....I like the cute character slippers with critters on them for all ages, I saw some that looked like puppy dogs....cute!...I may purchase a pair...nice to relax your feet in during winter evenings and nights at home, keep your feet warm.......

I'm all about being comfortable at day's end, and whenever I am exhausted or I am hurting from pain in my bones and joints when they ache, just dressing in something comfortable really helps me to relax and maybe feel better...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment