Tuesday, October 18, 2016

flu shot....

It is time to get a flu shot!!!

I went to a local medical clinic today and took my Grandma, we both got a flu shot.

When I got there they said my flu shot would be $50.00...I couldn't believe that because a few days ago they advertised them as $25.00!!!....they said I had to pay for a nurse's visit also that was why it cost so much......always something with them....small town medical clinics need work......

AND they have a clothing store in the medical office now.....lol....yeah I need to look for some clothing while I am in need of medical attention.....haha!...ok....maybe a $50.00 t-shirt to go!!!....*eyeroll*

Anyways,

I told them I JUST needed a FLU SHOT....and they said: " We have to have a nurse's visit to make sure you are not sick before you are administered the flu shot"....I just had enough money in my wallet for a shot not all that!...

So FINALLY as my Grandma got her flu shot, then they said to me: " It's just $25.00 for your shot, we just take your temperature and your oxygen."....I was ok and I got my flu shot....then I left.

I think it has helped me to have a flu shot in the past few years, because I always get sick with the winter flu bug every year, and I think since I have been taking the flu shot yearly it helps me to not be so ill.....

my problem is I have bronchitis + allergies + asthma + cold wind then that turns into walking pneumonia as they call it....NOT good!

All ages of people need to have the flu shot, and the elderly, they have them and many other types of vaccines available now to combat the flu bugs.....

I DO NOT like to be sick with anything, especially the flu bug!...I can't even look at things or think about things when I am so sick.....it makes me sick to see things move or watch the tv, smell food, or taste anything but Gatorade and crackers..some people like 7Up or Sprite when they are sick....gag!

So......when you DO NOT want to have to go through all the flu bug nastiness and be ill...Get yourself to a medical clinic or pharmacy that administers flu shot...I think $25.00 is the going price for a flu shot....

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment