Monday, October 31, 2016

2017 calendars....

I can't believe that today is the last day of October....

It is so crazy how quickly the days go by.

I have already purchased my new 2017 wall calendar for my bedroom to place on the wall....They have so many different themes for calendars with beautiful pictures of things all people can find that they enjoy or find interesting.....

I especially love the cute animal & pet pictures for the wall calendars! they are so wonderful and sweet! Landscapes, weather, farm scenery, cowboys, flowers, sports, horses, religious, art, cartoons, and many others to choose from, are available out there...

such a nerd I am that I look forward to choose, find, and purchase my yearly new wall calendar...lol..you know me!

They can be found many different stores....some very pricey, others more affordable for $6/wall calendar...I think that is very reasonable....

Stores like Walmart, Dollar Tree are the most recent places I have found them to be very affordable, wall calendars with beautiful pictures....I will keep mine placed in a clean drawer until next year and then I will unwrap it on January 1st for the new year to begin with these pretty pictures....

I ALWAYS have to have a wall calendar so I can jot down very important events like Birthdays, appointments, day & times to remember...I always like to write things down so I can remember them on those days and NOT forget what I need to be working on, going to, or celebrating for that day!...These are also good for work days and times....

I also make unhappy faces on days that I start to have lady problems and I need to purchase some chocolate and pads!!!.....lol...you know how that is girls!...I just hate that so much, I get cranky, hurt, and I just want chocolate and sleep!.....so I create an unhappy face on that calendar day when that lady problem starts to begin! ;( so I will know what I need to purchase....lol...

Ink pens work best for me when I am writing anything on a calendar so it will be seen and stay on there......

for work, they have desk calendars for those who have desks and office, they have cute, funny, and just the same as wall calendars with pictures sometimes, but smaller.

I just enjoy the wall calendars and every year that goes by I look forward to purchasing one...

j.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment