Friday, November 2, 2018

A letter a day it seems...

Mother has the thrush you know well she says that Jared sorry nasty baby are out of a spoon she had the other day it was at my mimi's house, that baby is nasty always infect pus eyes, drooling snotty or something gross, they screamed all night after Mimi called Jared and told him mother is sick and wondered if baby had this thrush infection !!! That is how damn sorry that is dea let's all this filth crtl trash nasty keep up the lying bitch story to play face to my family here !!! They let nasty grubby crtl N Japanese run everything then hack harass bring diseases into home near everyone.....they say baby is nasty I H grandson it's namesake for him ?????? They screamed all night that this baby is his for you to raise it gets estate bitch f you it not ill with this infection f you and grandma mom dying she goes !!! Terminal bitch !!!! You have cancer spin up on neck and everywhere bitch cancer cyst swollen red painful dying bitch !!!!

Dea can shove all their lying shit stories and cover ups shove it up their asses !!! Screaming because I'm NOT involved in ANYTHING they can't set your fat nasty ass up bitch you are Satan bitch !!! Won't buy won't solicit you run your fat ass mouth off bitch !!! Jared gone we try to sell you drugs investigate your there no results bitch !!!! F you own estate nasty fat F !!! You bitch ugly we traffick you after surgery fat F !!! We take everything our motorcycle people go !!!! Your family in this we kill you off bitch !!!!

Stevie screaming this morning early am because I drove to RS today for mother supplies needed at DG and grocery cries ping ping after I see stevie on highway making faces !!! You kill everyone off bitch Cox city gone Ada !!!! RS crtl over m crtl Philip krissa Brett patty school sets !!!! F you football game go !!!! Dea cia fbi crook screaming non stop !!! Why do they let stevie keep it up against me ?????!!! How's he got so much power ????! Screaming motorcycle thug gang names mentioned non stop threats over all that mess I wrote you.......truth hurts dumb asses, I don't give a rat's ass for my worthless bitch family and all their nasty filth they have done taken part in rot in hell........too much stress, fear, danger worry since I was a small child !!! You know what this kinda life has done to my mind ??? Watch your back ALWAYS....trust issues, then talking to brain waves thugs lies spinning me up in the mind ???? All this allowed to happen to us and then go on to my mother my waves hacked since I was born !!! Too damn much !!!

Stevie screaming that Z real dead gone !!! Has aids set you up with him he F his sister at young age you marry that trash bitch I laugh !!! He's nurse care to your mom he's got aids bitch !!! Real one dead he's dead NOW too bitch !!!?????? What is all this ????! TRUTH only please.......then screaming as Steven lu that they hate my fat ass and want money off real Z raised him because found him on creek raped tortured.......you marry this shit bitch fairytale life bitch you're so fat nasty ugly bitch !!!!! Steven lu dead gone real ones you knew bitch !!!! Impersonating them to my waves and David voice style saying they went dead bitch then Sarah and James impersonating them also that this one is dead Steven lu gone out cancer on you hate your ass over all that money want their mom to have extra money !!!! Mad you ruined this all they were trying to use others make money you run your fat trap off fat pig !!!!??????? Why's he keep saying this ?????

Telling me David his dad both went dead 20 yrs David hates your ass bitch makes fun of you ugly ass bitch !!! Said Kenz killed in wreck last night, then Z real shot.......love ya THANKS for helping sweetie !!! ;)

Screaming holiday with mom she will die by then plan funeral NOT holidays makes me cry very depressed non stop says this to depress hurt me on my waves, I adore holidays but very upset LOST over her health decline and threats she's terminal by satellite hacks !!!! I just wish this would all go away out of my life totally !!! Is that too much to ask !!!?????? Just tell me something in person pleeeeeez ??????

Screaming over Arizona, Calif, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas motorcycle thugs and all Oklahoma thugs gangs motorcycle shit non stop f you your family in this with us f you fat F !!!!

Threats over my pets hurt traffick them me, my mother dying then Mimi threats on our lives then pipe bomb threats at my house mimis, then as I drove to throw ignition at us !!! Upsetting. So sick of this garbage !!! Crtl over east hit !!! F you bitch !!!

Keep screaming about waurika, Elgin porter hill, Clayton mess, Linda Terry mess, rat hair mess, mccracks mess, Sandy Darla messes, all of the m crtl mess nearby here Philip and his thugs crap......

Screaming over Z and Luke song ???? Japanese screaming last night playing non stop song to my waves, money or something off the song !!!! F him f these m fers !!!!

Screaming over my grandparents J house abandoned we live in it free f them man !!! Very upsetting hurtful these Japanese crtl idiots allowed to live there if so please end them they screamed this non stop !!!

Screaming over R family olly brats, tim money and his health, very sad........I hope he's ok.....love ya ! Memaw and grandma pancakes I love ya miss ya can't wait to see you girls !!! Hope it's SOON.  ;)

Screaming over my buddy Megan !!! Hates on me and her over and over !!! Love ya Megan !!! Wish I could help you and Cody Travis John !!! Tell them to hurry up and give Theresa a hug for us !!! I know how sorry this mess is !!! I'm depressed !!! Why won't they just come and get us !!!?????

Michael I love ya too babe !!! THANK YOU for everything and say the same to your family, friends co horts amigos !!! Love you ALL.......I'm still a bad ass bitch just too tired.......lol...

Luz I wish I could have celebrated with you girls !!! It would have been fun, enjoy the candies for years to come !!!  ;)

THANKS to everyone helping just tell those nerds to hurry up and get me in person !!! I'm too upset scared, TIRED.....

I'm whining I know Kent !!!   Putting on my be tough attitude......

Later.

Mr C I know you will, I'm just exhausted. Cry baggin. I have reached my tolerance for nutballs screaming.......and this mother upset, I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment