Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Letter.....

Screaming about my mom's money she had left to me my brother again inheritance from my Mimi, nosey eavesdropping stevie others Japanese again kill you bitch for that money govt takes it ALL !!!! How ??? We are NOT involved in any of this filth I suppose the trash WORTHLESS family was but we have NEVER been didn't even know about what this all was weirdos !!!!

Screaming about money off Hwood over east Ada house ??? Z dead dead he went F govt man !!!! No money man !!! R family gone dead ALL dead Joe goes man F him !!! Bill F that m fer F him to hell man !!! Japanese man or woman both I think swirled sounding, robot voices deflecting off house appliances again most nite, I did rest some better surgery I know satellite keeps my mind stirred, awake I suppose ????

Screaming Philip is taking Mimi to lawyer for legal advice to steal money from her j alexndr lawyer m town, is this ok or is this fake Japanese conniving ??? HELP.........mom NEVER trusted Philip........worried it's over Mimi estate land money, please do NOT let this be Japanese crooks at lawyer business !!!!! They screamed he's trying to kill me for ALL Mimi money land etc !!!! Who is he playing Philip ????? Advice help with her will my mom's part only goes to me and brother when Mimi passes on.......I hope she lives a loooong time !!! I love her, ALL I have in my life truly......left.

OkCity fbi good on my side I hope still ????? Said Sarah got em ?????? Lol......love ya Sarah !!! THANK YOU for it ALL !!! My mind all that etc, list goes on....!!! Forever indebted to you and James and all the goods at fbi saved my life TRUTH.....I cry because of you guys girls there EVERYWHERE.......

My mom is in heaven but stevie still being mean to me about hell why ????? Steven says because Z Japanese is there ????? Lol......

Screaming over Nash Hwood Dallas LA pboy east side central ???? Tulsa Ada pawhuska ???? Edmond, Moore Norman ???? What's this still more of them nearby here ???? Screaming over Blanchard screaming over Jared houses land estate some mess he's made with this junk down here NOT completed done with ?????? Money off it that or whoever whatever this all is ????? Screaming that Tessa asked Mimi if I would babysit for her two kids and she did ask her !!!! They keep saying I have to babysit their kids Brett Tessa krissa Bryan kids Jared baby ?????? Why do I have to ????!!! NOT happening with me !!! Raise your own kids !!!! I'm TIRED do NOT want to babysit, Mimi does NOT need to either !!!! Crazy kids. Screaming running jumping into EVERYTHING..........HELP. always want to dump kids on me to raise babysit.......while they go have fun, shop vacation live their lives, ALWAYS been this way.......... what a let down after all this, mom died. Upsets me. Depressing.

Screaming over theft looting houses over east or something they are stealing vehicles hacking opening car doors hacking satellite in vehicles ???? Ada Ardmore area or over there nearby those areas ???? We got hit man !!!! F them !!!!?????? Whoever whatever this mess is now +????

Z dead dead Kenz dead dea F them they go bitch F you fat ass bitch govt kills you bitch !!!!! House northeast Rush s bitch goes to us F him man !!!!!?????? Move in to that dump soon bitch you go bitch before holiday bitch !!!! We find houses we get in live there man !!!! Turn on electricity man !!!????? They do that how ???? M crtl toasted man !!! F DJ F Ronny F them we get land there man trees we get that shit man !!!!????? More of that, then screaming fights over Philip patty land houses Brett house ???? We own it man worked for that shit man F govt F Z F him to hell !!!!????? More of that crap.....

Screaming over washdc Virginia Indiana more hates on David his dad, Japanese crtl strong man F them man !!!! Stealing from Joe houses in Nash to sell stuff ????? High end items HE owns ???? Better check that out sounds bad who's allowing that !!!!???? Better tell somebody !!!!.....

.THANKS to all the health techs helping care for me, all of us cattle pets EVERYTHING I owe you ALL big time I know sorry my life is a mess and my body is just as bad........thank you for caring enough for my life, my everything, my pets pumpkin cat is bad I know but he will calm down soon..... love ya !!!  TRUTH. I appreciate you all are beloved by me, my mom above ,us here, my pets !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment