Monday, November 12, 2018

Letter....

More screams at me most day nite over dea kills you off for estate money you NOT involved we own estate fat pig we laugh your mom died bitch and you go next mestatic cancer for you also bitch fat ass maybe cancer can kill your fat and ugly ass off whale like your mom !!!! So more of that from locally hwy 81 Marlow county line near my home Mimi house outdoors and as I try to rest sleep........

Harassing by stevie that my mom went to hell she stopped believing in God went to hell never see her again bitch govt killed her with cancer anyway bitch go cry.........Harassing me about govt trafficking me because family all dead and go try to farm alone bitch it's happening !!! You are going to come down with female internal bleeding and be killed soon at hospital.......Screaming over hospice care at lawton mccracks bitch nurse on narcotics we get her money used your lousy bitch mom dying to get business.......

Steven and lu David say that mom went to heaven with grandpa R is that true ???? I knew she believed in God, I never thought she would go to hell !!!! Very depressed.....Stevie keeps screaming this at me non stop upsets sickens me.......????? Says he has to tell me truth because they will later ???? I only knew her to believe be Christian......

Screaming over Brett Tessa tangles salon, krissa Bryan Jared Chelsea fakes money ????? Whatever more of that never stops.........Screaming over Frankie M he did this F him !!! THANK YOU Frankie !!! I looked stupid sorry, very tired. Kisses !

Michael I know it's bad but I just gotta keep going I suspected this would happen, my life is always devastation F' ed up shit mess, I NEVER expect anything good from it, so like you said, normal for me too.......accept it as shit to happen go on........LOST. miss ya love ya too babe !!!

My sterling crew !!! You guys know I love you all that are on MY side good ones !!! Miss ya love ya ALL.......Kris I do need a hug !!! I know life is shit.........maybe someday.

Tiny G , I know Joe can't see but yeah that's good for me dude !!! I trust and know you guys.........stop by stay, talk cry, laugh, let me know the goods on it all, that's what I need right now is you guys apart of my life to tell me ALL this shit mess.......I know you know how damn sorry this all has been against me, mom, us here.......no, I can't attend, too much for me, masks piss me off too !!!

Screaming over G family in Mexico, lawton ft sill, RS crew, sterling crew east side sully family, mccracks, Linda T rat hair, Philip T Alan land money shit I guess......??? More of that....

Dea ok city screaming they own m crtl estate, F you bitch we kill you for estate, then screaming over funeral home my mom remains, very UPSET......hearing this sicko filth......I hope she's ok.......THANK YOU Sarah ! We love you ALL.

THANK YOU to the G family for love, prayer, good thoughts, tears I LOVE you guys and girls !!! THANK YOU I know it's bad, but we gotta keep trying I know, after all this shit in my life, I'd rather go on to heaven also, just too much for a girl on her own ya know ???? Happy holidays to you ALL love + hugs !!!

When I return home I am better, just wish I had my own home, clean, New ya know, start over totally, feel much better........oh well.....

If they are not going to get me why keep letting stevie scream at me, he told me today I have a home northeast RSprings to live in now, Travis bshaw is being sent down here to ask me to marry him and move to Kansas ?????? Screaming about Anthony Dalrymp alive in Texas ????? Screaming about money off over east ???? Z is dead popped today north your house !!! Real one !!! Dead !!! That metastatic cancer in your body kills you soon bitch !!!! I know my lungs feel cloudy running out of breo inhaler !!! Yikes !!! HELP. Pneumonia probably.....??!!

Says I move to OkCity to live now in nut house because dea fbi cia say to ???? Then I'm moving to new mex ????? Permanently well I don't want to live there all the time.......Screaming about money cards, land oil well Darko basin money killed your mom for cia wanted rid of her because she is a M family daughter !!! I know they killed her I knew they would I been very upset angry over this satellite filth....!!!! Say I'm next so I expect ANYTHING.

Cia director new they screamed ????? What is this ???? 

Screaming over I 35, Hwood pboy Nash, like I give a F.....I just lost my mom you m fers !!! F you !!!!

Screaming Z and Kenz dead killed F you F govt !!! Z Ada babies and t town babies !!! I H money !!! F them we get money !!! 

I don't have time, don't care, just keep me safe, my pets, Mimi, G safe from hacking PLEASE see if you possibly have time to spin up our hearts minds, very tired depressed and sedate us ALL + pets to rest sleep if you can....., I love Steven, lu, Sarah, James, David, Amy, Z and Kenz, Frankie, R family, Bobby..........others just add them onto the list I LOVE YOU THANK YOU ALL........just wish they could hurry the hell up........

Anywho, depressed, sad, the weather fits it perfect,my shitty life.....oh well.....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment