Monday, November 19, 2018

More another letter...

Screaming as I slept early am over west house ??? Eastern Oklahoma filth money they are mad over, hating on Bill non stop F his ass !!! Hating Kent j and my j family left, small I know.....but all we have.....

Hating on my R family F Joe F Tyler F Casey F them !!! They think they so damn fing smart man !!! F them owes Nashville big time man !!!?????? Whatever this is about, go figure !!!!

MORE screams over Carly p money her shit mess like I care or know what it is !!!????? About that bitch....!!!????

More cries over Hwood Nash Philadelphia, Iowa, Indiana, way ward souls ???? Whatever this is ??? Screaming over la, Vegas, Dallas Houston, more money oil well cries ????tulsa Ada Johnson county okla ?????? Oil money land estate ???? What is this ??? Non stop annoying.

Telling me I have 5 months left to live because my terminal cancer is worse spread govt did this to you dying soon bitch like your bitch mom fat ass !!!! How much terminal cancers do I  have he said covered endocrine cancer ?????! Said govt can't help me rid it ???? Well ok I accept I knew they'd pull that on me.........cyst in my neck nasty cancer still growing stevie and Japanese said......he says Japanese Z is still stalking me to kill hack me ????? Why don't you get rid of that cry brat.......whoever he is he's gay and inbred they screamed ????? Shut up about that cry bag sick of hearing all this !!!!

Screaming I have a house in eastern okla taos, cement too go live in soon ?????what is this about ???? No home close by huffvine house we shot up the house hunting ?????? What is this non stop....??????

Says my dog terminal cancer put to sleep no help for him either and pumpkin cat dying brain cancer terminal no help....????? Go cry bitch you all are dying......!!! Oh well....

Screaming over east Japanese crtl strong Lithuanian people or something ???? Screams cries, Juarez Chihuahua mex again Acapulco ??? F the G family F them screaming Luz dead f her bitch ass !!!!

Threats on my pets Mimi me, over mom's money Mimi money breaking in this house and  Mimi house to steal items money clothes from trash !!!????? HELP.

Screams over Kathy B and tulsa pawhuska, Bartlesville non stop screaming over that junk ???? What is this over good grief shut up crying screaming brats !!!!!!

Tries making me cry over missing my mom holidays, no money loser bitch fat ass f you whale !!!!

Screaming N family goes F Z and Kenz F them man !!!! Dead dead gone killed them man !!!???? What is this about ????

Stevie crying over money mind games, mean insults terrible upsetting filth he screams talking nasty about my boobs embarrassing I'm NOT that kinda girl idiot !!!!

Screaming about G and taking land money killing him off ???? Hope he's ok......worry about him too...!!!

THANKS.

j. 

Keep it Teflon for us all, sedate for rest please if you can. Pets too. Love ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment