Friday, November 16, 2018

Letter...

Screaming all nite by stevie and others about mom gone dead go cry you are next terminal cancer you die in 5 months no help from govt they kill you too bitch over estate you do not own bitch fat whale dying bleeding to death.....

Now G is screaming at me over mom bank info he demands her money and Leroy told him they have cheated him like hell, now he's demanding I give him mom red truck he wants in his name......Screaming non stop stevie and others screaming at me non stop, he wants cows I have and mom money says Jared cheated like hell too !!!

Am I really dying soon ??? Please come get me SOON.

I may not survive all this G is crazy screaming over bills, money and stevie is telling me I am dying soon is this true ????

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment