Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Letter more more never ends !!!

More harassing last nite at Mimi house over estate articles money off fame family Cindy JR fh annanic, mm estate we own it F govt F you whale !!! Kept harassing last night my mom went to hell then played demon screech from hell south outdoors of Mimi house reallycomma ???? Demon met your mom on hell under the couch bitch go cry Angel bitch fat ass....I think that demon screech from hell DOES NOT need to be played like that on earth !!!!! Curse the player or conjure up something evil......warning !!!

Screaming eavesdropping on Mimi mom money business etc, screaming over money says fake Philip is pulling something on you bitch get all Mimi money !!!! ?????? Screaming because Mimi has money mom jewelry they will steal from this home or Mimi home non stop harassing over me being terminal cancer endocrine as your mother dying soon bitch govt killed you and mother off to get estate and because you know what went on out here and there !!! Go pick your coffin next dying terminal cancer fat bitch !!!! Go cry bitch. Non stop upsetting insults to my mom and me then harassing Mimi is dying next alone bitch go farm yourself whale fat F bitch ugly ass bitch !!!!??????? I'm ugly ???? May be fat but NOT ugly face I know better, I've never been told I'm ugly by anyone before only you crtl weirdo trash balls.......go look in the mirror cry bags. !!!

Screaming because Mimi has burial plot by mother to give me she asked, I said ok, so if I die soon I'm ready I suppose.....terminal cancer serious !!!! Oh well my life has always been shit.

Threats to kill me satanic rape eat me, drag me over east to traffick me to Japanese crtl thug cry bags screaming over R family Bill, Joe Nick, Steven, lu Sarah, James Jones......Non stop harassing they are dead bitch all dead dying bitch F you govt owns estate killing you for it just like your fing mother bitch go cry !!!! More of that b.s.....

Stevie crying over money fame he can't attain, screaming about Z dead real dead F him f you bitch !!! Blaming Bobby me for everything I haven't even talked to him since Hugh school in person.....creeper on my waves...

Weird text messages 20 + from Vicky Sullivan Sizemore ???? Hacked my phone I think I tried deleting them all opened one it messed up my phone can't call out on my cellphone......Stevie screaming put bugs on your phone hacking your brain heart blood cancer more in it bitch whale then blocking my calls.....can't dial G cell phone for help !!!!

Screaming over m crtl Philip Tessa Brett krissa patty Bryan kids all them over NOW bitch I lost money F you bitch !!! Mimi has thanksgiving with them Sunday upcoming, I'm NOT attending they said I retinopathy b money or something Japanese bitch is doing is this true what is this ???? Bartlesville pawhuska tulsa Ada screaming vian okla ????? Whats this shit about ????

Screaming hacking my vehicles I drive houses I'm in watching me shower at night, spying on my eyes, my life is a sad nightmare...........ALWAYS has been.....

More screams over Anna c at bank she was nicer last week but more screaming about her, money land estate Japanese husband kids her rings ?????? Whatever more of that.....

Screaming mind games over estate and a  house I will live in nearby or in Waco tex ????? What is this ????? Screaming over M dead now 20 + yrs F him he killed everyone off man F him bitch you also bitch !!!! Screaming over G family juarez Chihuahua mex, Acapulco again Cabo san lucas ????? Whatever with this junk.....???

Screaming selling off mm estate to make us money here for crtl bitch you do not own estate we own it whale !!! Stevie and Japanese thugs, then cry brat Z alive angry you killed his mom off she tried trafficking you 20 years ago ????? Who is this one acorn head he still alive ????? Outta here sick of hearing this b.s......

Screaming over Mimi doctor appointment new at Duncan family care whatever with that..????

Sick exhausted confused tired miss my mom, they leapfrogging me thru their shit Screaming mess stuff I don't know what it is or who it is ???? Blaming me said cannot stop by get you til next year now go cry fat ass we need more money bitch !!!

Miss my grandparents, say grandpa R is in heaven right with my mom ???? I hope they are ok, I miss them really bad......my cats screaming over them tiggy Rocky cat my mom missed Rocky I cry over this very painful......

Screaming you are NOT married you need to be trafficked bitch run now !!!! They will sell you bitch lose weight !!!! We use you govt uses your fat ass f you bitch !!!! Govt owns you bitch NOT married !!!!?????????? Non stop with this.....what is this ????

Keep us all Teflon, sedate to rest calm, please help us and pets if possible, I appreciate all the help I can get before I die from my terminal cancer, they said you know I'm dying and everyone who helps gets the estate and my grandparents money ????? Said govt gets it all gave me terminal cancer same as mom because of estate money and NOT involved, so they get land estate all bank accounts and farm equipment Mimi has ??????? You die soon we get EVERYTHING bitch go cry dying fat bitch !!!! Is this true ??????? 5 months left for you your body will start shutting down to die get coffin funeral ready dying bitch we get estate for helping kill you !!!??????? Threats on my pets. Non stop and breaking into homes......help.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment