Friday, November 23, 2018

Letters letters more ....

Screaming over estate money again mm govt killing you off before inheritance fat ass they know this true bitch !!! Killed your mom now you go heart is spinning bad heart die bitch weak heart weak mind whale !!!! We get estate for helping kill you for fat Fs in washdc bitch !!!!! Cwfd family gone F you bitch stinks here as pickle juice garlic ????? Them screaming this over east on hwy 81......

More screaming about Jared money or some kinda mess he's into or mess he created he's got to END this bitch !!!! He will be angry bitch !!!!?????? Whatever this is more b.s. to listen to......Screaming.

Screaming over olly brats and tim hairy ????? He's dead F govt man !!! Tim gone man !!! More of this.......Screaming over R family gone !!! F Joe !!! F him he owes Nashville !!!?????Whatever with this....

My heart is weird or slower I feel slowed down weak, did they do something bad to me ???? I feel dazed........Screaming I am dying from heart attack pulmonary embolism ??????? Just very exhausted tired, upset still weird feeling........teflon on us all if possible to get through this sadness........crying spells come and they go......but oh well...

Sedate us ALL left to sleep at night and my pets if possible health if you can......I appreciate ALL the help I get....love ya....

My mind is very tired ptsd......weirdness. mind games from stevie do NOT help me rest, just plain ol TRUTH is much nicer easier to comprehend.......Steven lu where are you ???????

More screams over mixxy mix kids, Z fake real dead alive, kids in trees ????? More mind games over Z here there never meet him he's dead married two kids ??????? Kenz dead F him !!! T town money, Ada, Nashville, Vegas Hwood pboy more of this junk non stop........does this ever end ?????

Frankie, THANK YOU, I love ya too !!! I'm sorry my family was so worthless.....

If possible tell my mom up there I love her, orz......

Not feeling right or well, I may be next, oh well....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment