Sunday, November 18, 2018

Letter more screams....

More screams most nite over east trash, money my mom has items she has screaming over threats to break in Mimi house still mother's items !!! Stevie and Japanese non stop screaming over Wright's restaurants both, all, F you bitch F you go to hell bitch !!! N family screams F you they get them all now bitch !!!

Screaming they hack this blog bitch ruin everything, hide everything when you need help, we have to use you to kill off dea sentences fat ass bitch !!!! We have to use you to make us a zillion card fat bitch like you not fair non stop !!!! You have to be friends with us we need money to be friends bitch !!!!! We have to keep on out here make ourselves money bitch, we need work here so shut your fat trap blog up bitch !!!! we NEVER shut off your waves bitch no help F you bitch !!!!

Screaming that patty Philip Brett krissa dead bitch dea owns their shit bitch !!!! Patty was N family you never knew that bitch !!! Ping ping at restaurant m town today, then screaming over estate we own it bitch you mean 've to another state govt makes you mean 've outta here bitch F you fat ass whale !!!????? No house here close for you whore dead houses here over east northeast Rush springs.....dead in floor bitch !!!! More screaming about where I live soon bitch f you.......

too tired depressed sick of listening to this non stop rattle mind games, never stops......

Stevies screaming he's stealing breaking in my Mimi house for mom items PLEASE keep him away, he's dope head crtl cry baby mad eavesdropping on my waves, eyes, everybody trying to get into house hacks, more of this b.s. ...Screaming Z real or fake crying about N family has to go ????? Z hates you over his family going bitch f you !!!!

More screams over pets threats on my pets, pumps n cat, goofball other kitty outside.......please keep them safe, screaming over stupid bshaw house all that garbage bunch, whatever so damn tired ENOUGH already !!!!

Screaming over Hwood gone Nash trash wah wah money off fame trash, screaming over Dallas pboy, OkCity screaming Edmond Moore Norman Blanchard, dea mostly screaming m crtl filth screaming blaming me for everything as usual.......

Very exhausted tired upset, sickened, don't care anymore, too much to listen to dope heads rattle on my waves about estate money all these items they know about and never should have known of, keep saying grandpa M dead alive, grandpa R with my mom in heaven ????? I hope she's not alone.......I miss her....

Sick of hearing about sterling cry story over money he wants a zillion card not fair !!! F them not fair bitch f you !!!! Screaming non stop over money estate house in New Mexico I have to go live at ??????  For good.

Mind games Megan dead alive dead non stop over her i miss ya Megan !!! Tiggy Rocky cat alive still ???? True or not ????? Screaming kill you when you are 41 outer space knows you will die in car wreck fat ass !!!!!?????? Japanese and stevie threats to kill me in wreck at 41 yrs my age ????

Screaming over washdc Nashville ok city tulsa Ada connection, Dallas Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania non stop whoever this is screaming ????? Money they want or their mad over something whatever ???????

Screaming over Cincinnati Ohio people ?????........Screaming over Indiana people Iowa, land estate money farm land they want to sell think they own or friends family own ????? Whatever with this ????

Saying they stole my grandparents old junk car truck fronts from 1950s parts in their field my grandparents M, we got it sold it stole it F you bitch go cry about your bitch mom !!!!!! That's how terrible upsetting that is to scream non stop at me.........how many more years of this ????? I'm too tired don't care to listen to this dope head crap.......I'm sick, exhausts me MORE.........please shit him them off let me talk to Steven lu better.........

Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment