Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Letter...

Late evening yesterday the tall Jared character was at my mimi's house after I returned from home resting trying to anyway.......he keeps messing with the medicine bottles in the counter about 7 bottles and he I think overdosed my mom one evening last week giving her xanax and hydrocodone together she was comatose out of it couldn't wake was confused....!!! HE did that !!! So last night he was there messing with medicines, he told Mimi she HAD TO have hydrocodone and xanax again together !!! Mimi got mad told him NO that almost killed her when you gave her that last week........!!!! He took Mimi hands in his squeezed them tightly and got in her face said listen she needs medicine for pain I want my mom free of pain she's dying !!!

So then he later stops me in the hall motions for me to talk to him in private started hugging me close and says I know you are taking this dying to well !!! Why aren't you upset this is terrible difficult for me mom is dying !!! Fake tears right in my face close up again and starts bitching at me about pain meds !!! You are not giving her enough pain meds sedation Julie !!! I said look that almost killed her last week she was comatose !!! He grabbed my hands bent my wrist back my wrist popped it still is in terrible pain both wrist !!!! He yelled F you Bitch !!! I just want mom in no pain !! You are insane bitch !!! He is high on drugs smelled like weed and is messed up Japanese they told me, stevie kept screaming its Bobby !!!??? They told me Japanese from over east driving maroon car Chelsea car.......Mimi said drove in from west then went east........fakes !!! He left then returned with phone out boxy black phone calls the nurse, I looked at his phone number on the screen and it was 918 area code that's tulsa I suppose because the nurse on speakerphone was crying sounded fake high, telling us pain meds needed !!! This is a fake Jared I know that this creepy shit needs turned off all these fakes most of them do is go right to the medicine bottles and mess with them......Japanese screaming last night it was Z mixxy mix fake mix on phone as nurse and he is playing mask to my mom as her nurse for hospice in mimis house ????? Stevie tried saying it was real Z and Kenz, Steven playing the nurse Angel and Marla, lawton hope hospice company ???? Angel is a McCracken Lester daughter ???? Sings in a band ???? Won't bathe mom......scared upset need help !!!

Jared also told Mimi he wanted her to cook thanksgiving dinner for them at her house and he wanted this and that for the dinner.......she told him No too tired to cook thanksgiving for them, she Saud he kept talking about grandpa R to her she said old stories to make her cry trying to like he tried to make me cry mom is dying terminal cancer is hard you may need psychotherapy.......F him !!! Get rid of all these damn creeps Japanese masks outta my life please !!! He plays on Gs mind and uses it against me tells him the other day I had bad mental problems !!! G told me he told me you are mental problems all the time !!! Really bitch he's NOT even your son he won't listen to me all against me !!!!

This acorn small skull mixxy Z kid follows me everywhere I cannot get rid of him creepy stalker holders ping ping my waves yesterday on phone him or Jared fake and on why 81 RS main street......see that bitch weirdo everywhere......

Stevie screaming all night about Z and Kenz dead are nurse care for your mom !!! Z mixxy face is going F you fat bitch !!! You own everything fat ass NO HELP for anything mom dying satellite killing her daily bitch F you and Bobby !!! You go to Marlow alone on why 81 it kills my money my people him and these Japanese N family or other weirdos all in white cars tracking me on why 81 I see them at 6 pm as I drove to Mimi house from sonic.....

Screaming all night over s giancana kids family trash then Angelo brats mob trash whoever they are, over by Velma ???? Screaming over money off fame idiots M crtl Philip his family Mark m crtl Calif, Wisconsin ??? Cia going to kill you because you know what they tried to do to you fat whale !!! F you bitch estate sold in 99' all gone !! We own website, youtube bust stories jewelry ALL our estate bitch !!! Old man gave it to us bitch !!! Govt uses you fat ass for killing only we use you we get everything bitch !!! Old man will never kill mixxy half mix he is his baby F you bitch !!! Yeah F you too trash !!!.
Screaming they are going to kidnap rape kill traffick me and Megan fat Fs you are going bitch estate kills you off fat whale !!!

Stevie and those screaming are dangerous toward me threats are more evil harsh to kill us satanic rape me, Megan, Mimi my unskilled with Satellite and rape kill my pets here !!! Non stop with this as I try to sleep as I can and worry stress take care of mom, Mimi, G screaming crap over how stupid I am, condescending toward me as always Jared knows everything I don't and he's planning funeral all the time for mom screaming over insurance money or blaming me for something not right in this house or I can't give my mom medicine properly because Jared says so !!! Do you know how damn sorry this ALL is against me and I cannot find anyone to talk to me help me for anything !!! They keep sending trash to play family or go to Mimi house and harass or say mean shit to upset us....dying death terminal get on Medicaid will help Marcy Manson, and Japanese Jared yeah well F you too fakes !!!

All this screaming last night non stop over dea prison camp over here bitch f you !!! I got sentenced f you !!! Japanese and stevie non stop hearing this for years now I don't even know what this is ???? Whatever non stop over that, crying over sterling land they want Linda T Sandy Philip, Dean country ham crook dea fbi cia OkCity Texas here f them !!! They get it ALL !!! Not fair !!! Screaming over Amy all night F her F her !!! More of that !!!

They are killing your mom off in eastern Oklahoma bitch right now satellite hacks techs she's dying bitch !!!

Mom has raspy croop bronchitis in her lungs, eyes still weird looking goofy looking, won't eat ANYTHING at all !!! She emaciated, not any better I'm very concerned depressed upset, expecting the worst stevie keeps saying the doctor will stop by tell you to plan her funeral soon him and Japanese idiots on my waves keep screaming this upsetting me, must be telling G that also ????

HELP ! Do you see how sorry this all is again at me I'm isolated cannot find anyone honest to help me they all run and hide or lie about shit behind a mask !!! I'm alone in my battle I guess ??? Said old man won't help you bitch he wants estate money won't help you this is all designed to kill your fat ass off and Megan nasty ass bitch !!! You are trapped bitch no HELP !!!

I'm very tired exhausted not feeling well, depressed, annoyed angry.......non stop with this harassing and now screaming over timbo olly brats, Hwood trash mess Nash trash and dino dying ??? We get Tim money we own it all !! F Joe f Bill !!! F Eric !!!

Screaming over mazzacatta ??? South Texas ??? Diablos motorcycle thugs ??? NYU college grads on creek ???? Whatever ??? Your family in south Texas did this mazzacatta shit bitch f you f the govt f Philip m crtl !!!

Non stop screaming over Z real and Kenz real DEAD f them bitch f the govt !!! We kill them for money we hit them hard bitch Z has aids man !!! F Kate like hell babies raw !!!????? Sicko creep weirdo trash gross !!!

When that Jared fake did that to my wrists it hurt very bad so please see if you can calm the pain down please.....it not only hurts me physically but hurts me emotionally to have this kinda trash run my life attack me stir up more troubles for me !!! Very depressing allowed to physically hurt me scream at me and Mimi I need help NOW for all this trash outta here they are dangerous minded evil creeps getting into the house.....

Tyler Casey ok you know, or Steven real......ok

Keep screaming about thanksgiving Christmas holidays mom dies during them so go cry bitch !!! F you govt knows you did this to them because you won't go bend over for them old man says she forgot to go bend over for us all so she gets NO estate NO money F her fat nasty ass !!! Stevie saying this and Japanese trash.......

I know I deserve better than this treatment I deserve better than putting up with this trash suffering physically mentally, being ill then having to see my mom lie in a terminal cancer bed and care for her I love her but this is just awful allowed to go in be treated this way me her my grandparents all very upsetting sickens me, when we are truly wonderful people only of goodness NEVER been whores never been on drug never been drug dealers, never hurt anyone truly kind people but we won't join in the satanic crtl trash so F you they say I suppose....we F you right back trash......I need HELP RIGHT now this week or she may die or me Mimi may, mind games, creeps allowed too close upsetting scarey Jared said he's returning on Thursday !!!

Sarah, james, Steven, lu I know you guys are there for me and the R family J family.......just please HELP this week !!! I'm too exhausted upset mom looks awful she may die soon I'm afraid......I called angel the nurse for antibiotic for her lungs I hope it doesn't turn into pneumonia with the weather temps dropping quickly this week !!! HELP !!! I asked for antibiotic this week only got that thrush infection pills 2 tablets, thrush looks gone in mouth but she cannot swallow food, chew, drink nothing !!! She's wasting away....

HELP please.

THANKS to everyone for kind words, helping me but with my life I just never know when the bottom will fall out of the barrel, always on shakey ground no comfort, I suppose because of cia tactics they screamed.....????? Always running......

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment