Saturday, November 3, 2018

More screams another letter...

More screams last night as vehicles drive past the house at my grandma's.......Delaware, New Jersey, LA, Ohio Cincinnati, Indiana, Nash trash, Hwood Dallas palatial estates, ft Gibson, ft Wayne, ft sill, all crtl man f the govt man !!! I got busted man !!!!????? Whatever with that.....

Kyle harmier creep stalker from m town harassed stalked me for Sandy Philip Linda harassed my mom also, screaming over his land money estates ???? Worked at that sewing dump my mom had a job at, then screaming over Ken howten ???? That stalker of the family's worthless harassed us non stop for years threats on our lives with harmier guy......Screaming over those creepy idiots crtl from years ago, man that was stressful and creepy, but anyway they are angry over their money or something blaming me and my mom, these are their kids or friends, kept saying my dad went 20 yrs ago over that fat bitch and her bitch mom !!!!?????? Upsetting.

Then screaming over David's nasty trash family he HATES, they did this to us man F David F govt he's kin to those nasty Fs also !!! Screaming over his dad also non stop they kin to govt nasty Fs !!! Just like fat bitch baby J !!!!! Mom dying bitch terminal go cry fat F bitch !!! You go also !!! David dies !!! F him !!!! Go give em hell David !!! I would help you RIGHT NOW !!! Annoying trash !!! Sick of them !!!

Dea screaming again over Linda T and her rat hair bitch daughter Amanda Philip T money then over Alan money and filth, money off Dean country ham, Philip m crtl !!! He in this !!! Dean was set up man not fair doesn't count man F you baby J you f bitch from hell !!!! Lol.......whatever cry crtl bags wah !!! Dea f over by this washdc shit man !!! OkCity never seen this man !!! Black guy sounded as one ???? Non stop........Dea tulsa f over man !!!! F govt !!! F them bitches man !!!! Shortly got it man !!!!

Sterling ok, but man Japanese crtl stronger OkCity here, tulsa on the way kill that bitch f Z, F his nasty ass !!!! Then screaming over Bodi set us up man !!!! Various voices, white, Asian, black voices screaming non stop.........

Screaming over Lamborghini car shortstacks ran dope in going to MZ !!! F him he G family brat !!! He gets everything F him man !!! Not fair !!! Yeah well I know I am called a brat too m fers !!! I know me and M are NOT spoiled brats !!! We suffered, poor no shame !!! I think you nutballs are the brats cry bags !!!! Wah wah !

Screaming over Tim's money F him we worked on this shit man !!! He got it !!!! Screaming over memaw being his only kid he had SONS man !!! That shit ain't RIGHT they poor on creek they mamas got it man aids bitches !!!!?????? Keep memaw SAFE from those thugs !!!

Screaming non stop over Megan and me, Cody Travis, Kent Dewayne Mike Theresa and our family then hating on my mom over and over, hurtful mean things about her dying plan funerals for you and her cancer bitches !!!!???? Sick of listening to their thug mind games, they don't like what I tell them, right back........Screaming me and Megan are fat Fs ugly bitches you get everything bitch !!! F you nasty idiots go cry wah wah.......leave me us ALL alone !!!

Screaming over R family again Carly P whore money she's my sister or something N family ???? Blaming him for everything wrong in their lives. She wanted HIS money she needed help man !!! He was abusive to Carly !!!?????? More of that stupid crap, crying wah wah.......

Tim gone !!! He went he is dead man !!!! We hit his ass man !!!! That old bitch is dead she's in the ground too !!! Govt set us up man Z he's in this shit !!! He's always crying over the N family demise because he's got money on it bitch !!! He's crook man !!! He's Japanese F them in T town !!! Japanese half mix kid played him too got NO money shit man !!!

Bill, I know how shitty this is.......that's life around here.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment