Friday, November 9, 2018

Letter I know truth...

I knew that mom would die before this shit ever was cleaned up others made.......I knew she or I would die before it ever was over, they would do some satellite shit cancer and kill her because all they have screamed at us both for years is old man kills you with cancer terminal both of you..... know I'm terminal also, I don't care, I will go to heaven get out of this dump life to better.....who gives a shit.....I know I don't....this world is trash boring dangerous lonely, stupid disgusting die rather be in heaven with my mom........can you turn me off too, I already have cancer terminal they say....

I got screamed at all night about my mom dying funeral coffins Shoshone go cry bitch F you fat F I drove to that boys house to help him yesterday evening because Steven said to, I got slightly bitten by the dog in yard but they said it had aids Hiv hep C, but who gives a damn anyway right I'm dying anyway......but I helped you idiots just like I always have to because you gotta use this ugly fat bitch with terminal cancer hide the truth aholes.....

I think about how my mom never had a good life never had a damn thing and was shit n by big wheel crtl made fun of called names because she's my mother or because of fh m crtl !!! Now she's dying this week, I lose my mom, and all I want to do is go with her stay there F this life I miss my grandparents pets, all those....

Ruined my whole damn life over some shit estate killed my grandparents and mom off for and my pets killed, go ahead and kill me too m fers.......I'd rather have them than be screamed at ridiculed told this that hacked, depressed no money but promises lies from govt trash dea cia fbi screaming crook trash over m crtl N family, all these other Aholes........

But no mom she's got to go on to heaven, I am stuck here until my cancer kills me and then I can go to heaven I'd rather just go as soon as she does........I'm sick of hearing about this estate lies about mm estate screaming over somebody else's shit mess over east whatever whoever got busted crtl whores m crtl my worthless trash family made......I been hurt depressed for years by being hacked lies almost dying from hacked........no help.......whoever whatever this shit is......

Screaming at me over money off goddamn Hwood Nash Dallas pboy filth, money off mm estate, b.s. lies over fame family money they cry bag over, I'm dying anyway terminal as my mom so they will be happy they get that fn estate finally Japanese and cry bag crtl.....loser trash....

Janet told me last night I needed to make goals plans for my life since my mom is dying make goals for myself you have to think of something !!! Start church again also !!! HELP me with church........find a job or go to school for yourself......more condescending degrading b.s. talk from her.......big wheel.....I'm dying brain cancer anyway......terminal......

They told me last night I get married to a guy from Blanchard Chelsea Jared knows ??? Or Philips krissa patty Brett a guy they know...??? Who is he what is this ????? Said I get married to him find a joke b, lose weight fat hoss move to Norman Blanchard NOW....baby sit their kids his kids ?????? Who what is this ????

Screaming over Megan, dying Mike dead !!! Screaming over my grandparents house ??? Money ???? Dead !!! More of that, some JR house again FH money Cindy, Anna nicole, Marlon money ??? Sold bogies stuff ?????

Screaming cyst in my neck is cancer to kill me go get it removed now bitch !!! Dying anyway fat ugly bitch go die with your mom hoss !!!

 Screaming Z is dead !!! We get his estate Kenz shot last night we get T town Ada money F them !!!!this house you live in over east palace dead under floor in wall.....MZ goes f him F G family man !!! Little Japanese bitching about his mom dying go cry bitch we laugh !!!

Screaming over washdc money crtl Indiana, Dave c, more on him......david I love you too !!! Ok city screaming dea fbi cia money, fat ass bitch !!! Bill Nick Eric Joe Gary money estate we get it all F them man !!!! Screaming over Juarez, Chihuahua Mexico crtl trash filth........blaming me and M for all this.....

Stealing cars over east ???? F them man !!! Kill that bitch baby j land estate items up for grabs she's dying bitch !!! Yeah well not scared........

Christmas over for me, don't care anymore more depression maybe someday but I die soon right so who cares.....more of that coming to help you get you talk to you, or on the way lying b.s., stevie too much sending me creepy pics of people in hell, or my mom in heaven as I try to sleep or trying to make me cry over her funeral cemetery plans.......please keep her SAFE at funeral home......burial also.....

I am depressed but I know soon I will be going too and I will have a small funeral....I can go to heaven with her.......




No comments:

Post a Comment