Friday, November 16, 2018

More letter..

Just returned home from errands with Philip Mimi, Mimi needs new doctor so going to Duncan assoc doctor in Duncan is this ok ???? I hope NOT crtl involved...

More ping ping at Wal-Mart hwy 81 chicksha screaming over Rush S east west north south, Blanchard Lindsay okla ???? What is this oil field guys screaming something who is that ???? 

Screaming over m crtl Grady co courthouse ???? Mimi paid taxes, crtl cops they were screaming go square dancing with Philip knew him ???? Whatever ??? What is all this ??? Who are these people screaming ???

Screaming over may waterwell co ??? Philip land money, Mimi has bank info for me and bro, secrecy please, and is Philip ok ???? PLEASE HELP I'm scared of all this...

Threats on pumpkin cat my dog breaking in my home here screaming over bshaw house money idiots there whatever ??? G being nicer stevie screaming he's hacked stevie told me a while ago I had nothing to look forward to, no estate just same as your sorry bitch ugly mom dead you go too bitch whale !!! I cry because of how mean they have been to my mom !!!! Sickens me........depressed over all this.....
.
She suffered I had to watch my sweet mother die from cancer it hurts terrible.......then listen to insults fake promises from crtl crap idiots dea fbi cia crook thug trash screaming at me over my trash family money la Hwood Nash Japanese N family also......non stop years of it...

Please keep me Mimi my pets and G safe on satellite health we are all terribly upset LOST.........
Keep my pets safe as I travel if you can please......thank you for calming G down about money pickup.......love you.

Thank you for helping my broken heart, it helps with rest those surgeries and kind doctors who care......
Love  you thank you for saving my broken heart.......still brats but always broken hurt stressed sad....

Seems no end to this upset but I know hopefully soon Steven lu will find me ......hope it's real....

Mr C THANK YOU sir, I'm just LOST. Heartbroken more so now, god took my mama from me it hurts.......

Still saying Z and Kenz got hit killed whatever ????? Why do they continue on as this what is this about ???? Mimi bday this weekend having small party at her house Philip says.....

Boys said to let ya know that....

Got her jewelry and any money safe with us.

Very hurt.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment