Monday, November 26, 2018

Letter more crap !!! Help.

Last nite screams from stevie and others Japanese and others, trying to break my teeth by causing me to pull my front rabbit teeth back as they have tried to do in past few months and years, I hear non stop screaming as I try to sleep at Mimi house from Z about not fair I 35 houses go F them fat bitch I marry you bitch I f pboy shit Hwood over here at my home east bitch !!!! Non stop over that junk whoever that is Z ???? 

Then Stevie and Japanese and others screaming I have to set here health tech this fat bitch NOT involved in anything F her fat ass not fair bitch !!! She owns nothing no estate we laugh lies to a fat hopeless bitch she's sick who F ing cares F her !!!! Screams over Ronny and DJ non stop F them !!! He did this man !!! F Frankie !!!! F him to hell sorry bitch ass m fer !!!!?????? Non stop over and over I have to set here health tech this fat bitch !!!! Not fair man !!!!

Screaming over over my pets dog cats health tech for them non stop hating on my pets !!! Threats on them and cattle, Mimi hating on her........Screaming about money my mother had left to me, my brother, inherited money you get NO money govt gets it takes it bitch !!! We get EVERYTHING we kill you all off soon with satellite govt gets your land Indian in ground ours bitch grandpa Ger !!!! F you Indian half mix bitch !!! M crtl F you bitch you get it all fat ass bitch whale !!!! You bend over bitch bow bitch !!! No why don't you cry bag !!! u sick bitch TRASH......run your mouth off cry baby brats leave me alone !!!! 

Screaming about DJ you there think you own m crtl Darko basin land F you bitch we kill you all with satellite bitch !!!! Threats to hack Mimi kill her off just as the rest terminal cancer bitch dying anyway bitch go cry you go next cancer cyst in neck to kill you bitch we spin cancer EVERYWHERE on you all to get money mm estate, land your grandma land we want it NOW bitch !!!! F you whale !!!!

They tried hacking Mimi house last night I heard robot talking voice in the house on my ways off the heater or appliance......threats to hack oil machinery oil wells, Dallas tulsa Johnson county again ???? More of that screaming about your mom in hell bitch go cry under there bitch !!!! I 'know better.......!!!   ;)

Screaming over Hwood Nash Bill, Joe, R family Tyler,Casey F them man F them !!! Screaming over Eric money items estate, Nick  hating on him and Gary F Gary he did this Nick is over DEAD DEAD F Bill man !!! Screaming over I 35, non stop.....Screams over tim olly brats money estate, Dean M. songs money we get it all ????? What is this ?????

Screaming about my mom death certificate bring unsigned by Dr birdwell lawton ????? Non stop screaming over my mother money inheritance going to me, F you govt takes it, all this from eavesdropping stevie and Japanese trash bitch listening in house or to my waves very wrong unneeded.......

Anyway more of that. Tired can't sleep, exhausted, no end to this harassment in sight, depressed of EVERYTHING my shitty life as always.......Miss my mom, oh well....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment