Tuesday, November 6, 2018

A letter....More today...

Well now Vicki Sizemore sully called my cell phone wishing to stop by bring dinner to my mom......eye roll fake called late evening about 6 : 30 p.m.........I sent she's asleep text message they said David got it, ??? Hope so....

More screaming over money all that shit mess over east they want to scream at me about blame me over that I know nothing of !!! More screaming over Delaware New Jersey, washdc OkCity tulsa sapulpa, indigo co ???? Pennsylvania Hershey factory, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas Dallas area Houston area gulf coast crtl ???? Some crap my worthless trash family was into ??? Not surprised.......annoying

Austin Texas here F govt F them man shit !!! It's over man F them !! Screaming about Amy ???? Just laugh girly !!! :p

More screams over Hwood Nash trash south Edmond OkCity Tuttle, Newcastle ???? More screaming over Kathy B, Amy family, then screaming over oil wells, gas company exploding plots to plan to explode ALL has oil wells !!!????? So watch out for their thugs plots for that I suppose ??? Screaming old man has the money to kill it off bitches !!! He wants our money bitch F him !!! His brother is married to old bitch stripper up in NY man I laugh man !!!!

More plots for pipe car bombs ignition set up on my vehicle they screamed then public machinery also ???? Whatever is this ??? Public transport ??? Screaming about recruiting thugs from Juarez crtl, chup mess people and taking vans to transport more here ?????

Screaming over Linda T and rat hairs money people land, Philip T dwade EG Taylor estate money then Alan T crooked dea motorcycle crew in dea OkCity........I heard about that....not surprised......they rd EVERYTHING when messed up..........court house people of Linda T their money and trafficking at the dump mall selling dope there at lawton her and Connie s messes with Dean country ham, mob ties, and crtl messes......somebody wanting money off that at lawton, railhead bar ???? Guys and dolls, scooters. Sidewinder, Dragon strip club crtl owned Japanese or mob ties ??? I know Amanda rat hair went there with shay w.......

They are screaming about ft sill strip club prostitute worked in for them dea or other ???? Sex toy stores there they own or bought on with cards hacked for parties with crtl EVERYWHERE east ????? Whatever this mess is about ????? Ok cleaners, lawton screaming over Asian women working there for uncle Lewis years ago ???? Mob ties with that cleaners Tara k. Told me 20 years ago mob owned it with my uncle and crooked car dealership man out west lawton huge car dealership held meetings with all mob co horts up in top of car dealership and had strippers hookers drugs ????? Mob ties all over the area, stop off for them to meet up, I remember hearing that story.......Clayton shit mess tied in with Zetas, mob ties rock island bar, Ralph Kenny Herman in this bar trafficking drugs all the way to apache and Darko.....???? Heard this screaming last week.....

Screaming over strip club in OkCity Japanese owned ???? More screaming over las vegas mob parties crtl tied into with my family since 70s and Reno vacations ??? I know they did travel quite often there since I was small child in the 80s...........comp tickets to Sinatra in 70s whole family went........I was told this....by those screaming.......

Entire m crtl family vacation in Vegas non stop they screamed and duh ! I already knew that !!! I never was invited anywhere fun ( happy not with them ) creepy.

Screaming over ft sill Chinese actors ???? Parties ??? Whatever with this......Screaming over tim.......
Again.........tired of this annoying........olly brats.......Tim gone f them !!! More threats to kidnap memaw for money, then screaming at me to kidnap rape traffick me and Megan over estate and items !!!!???? More of that creepy filth....

Ms Clifton old ugly 3 rd grade teacher I was told gone in this crtl filth these boys said, she follows us quite often she appears everywhere it seems who is this mask ???? Had to ask Mimi today how my mom is doing cancer I heard that oh it's terrible........stupid wholes in masks ping ping she said she heard as she talked to her !!! Who is that in the mask creepy !!!! Illegal !!!

Stevie screaming over his mom's money money of pboy Hwood Nash trash, money off over east he's mad at me about for some reason !!! I'm too tired for all this screaming he's NOT a nice person too crtl too high hates me over my family this estate stuff !!!.....Screaming harassing him and Japanese over my mom dying bitch terminal no help bitch no way to escape this shit dying is only way out bitch fat ass !!! Screaming over m crtl Philip Japanese kid his son ???? I get money from m crtl Philip my dad !!!!????? Whoever this is.......Kent j son ???? Also my dad needs money for my mom !!!!!

Hating on Theresa, Mike, Dewayne dead he goes f him man !!! F Megan f the J family to hell psychos !!! Kent did this f him !!! Nobody to help you ever no help nobody to talk to you bitch !!! Old man has hit out on you fat ass bitch !!! He wants estate bitch !!!??? Washdc sends more now bitch f you !!! You go to hell bitch cancer WF he got hit last night dead bitch !!! Mom dying slowly !!!

Mom heart is rapid pulse increasing, headaches, eye on left looks bulging, using two eye drop gentmyicin ???? Took both flunocazole yeast thrush pills final today at 8 am.......very exhausted urine clearer, no appetite still applesauce and I turned off milk yogurt, ice cream she's been eating........just applesauce I'm going to try homemade mashed unsalted butter  potatoes for her to hopefully eat with her medicine, just taking half of ibuprofen as needed for pain, hydrocodone spurs stomach too much right now, too much company at Mimi house unwelcome too tired embarrassing for her to be lying in bed she said, large groups, masks of evil co horts creepy to her, she knows those NOT real......

Hope she returns to her better self soon I am hopeful we can achieve greatness for her with satellite surgeries I'm just VERY exhausted already scared of these creeps, hackers satellite trash they scream killing her bitch I try to rest sleep and they start in about stories of killing her with satellite and killing me with satellite.......very tired, depressing upsetting no way to live, not good to suffer through this UPSET travesty of my life her life, watch her very sickened, depressing.........mind games with stevie need turned off totally if he doesn't want to be nice turn him off completely !!! I don't need his crap screaming high crtl trash in my head, then hacks, then Japanese N family screaming over money I don't see don't have, then crap screaming over stuff my worthless family did to somebody else I didn't know of any of this !!! Too much for somebody already tired from being hacked to death, I almost didn't recover from that !! Still scared sickens me to think about it all.......nobody understands I guess ?????

THANK YOU for everything kind nice spoken to me that I can be told that stevie isn't lying or impersonating about.......

Just need help, too worn down from all this world of mess I had to clean up........Z THANK YOU I LOVE YOU.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment