Thursday, November 1, 2018

Letter...

Screaming over N crtl family Japanese over east sporadic ??? Dea OkCity kills you fat F you go bitch !!! Screaming over m crtl Philip gets money F his nasty ass f govt !!!!????? Whoever this is ???? Screaming over Brett Tessa tangles salon, their kids land house money, we get it f the govt I worked on this shit man !!! Then more screaming over Jared Chelsea Blanchard krissa Bryan ALL the kids you raise them bitch !!! You raise the children !!! Blanchard Japanese N crtl family strong we will grow !!! F you fat ass bitch go die !!!

F the R family !!! Carly raped Carly P F them m fers !!! F Joe !!!!????? Whatever......Screaming over her money or something...

Olly brat bunch still screaming over them !!! Tim money is ours my dad I get his money f the govt !!!! Japanese kids N crtl strong !!! More of this screaming..... eye roll....

F Andy f him to hell !!! We get it !!! Not fair man !!!???? Then screaming over sovo and Chris G lu, Steven all day nite non stop Z and Kenz non stop over these all.....

Screaming over Leroy land estate money Japanese voice sounded then Janet oil well ????? Eye roll......

Screaming over jd Waller house south of my house here, money off that them or whatever their family gone friends go f the govt f Chad !!!!!!!??? Whoever ?????  Screaming over Chad dead !!! F his ass he did this !!! We get him !!! Chad trailer messes of his whoever whatever then bshaw land alexndr land houses, all Lynn A houses for crtl Japanese prostitutes ???? More of this Rogers house goes f them now man !!!!?????

R McDonald houses over east ????? Whatever this is ? F Gary Joe Bill Nick, tim Eric Josh to hell f them !!! Screaming over Hwood Nash trash then JR Mark FH, Cindy annanic whit money people everything it seems, good grief shut up !!! Nobody cares.....dumb asses I'm TIRED. Sick not feeling well....!!!! Whatever.

Screaming over uncle Randal land houses his wife Linda funeral this week Leroy called said ???? Screaming F Tyler and Casey !!! Guess you pissed off somebody !!!.....just like me......

Screaming over Wilkerson Calif messes land money estate they had have Brigitte pboy mess money or something screaming over this whatever it is ???? You Wilkerson bitch f you k Smith money in Calif we get it man I worked on that shit !!! Uncle Willie in Texas people family ???? Pampa texas ???? Chad territory .....???? Lol....

Screaming dea OkCity f you over fat F bitch !!! You go we taint mom meds in mail bitch she's dying terminal bitch go cry fat F bitch !!! You go too !!! Cancer cyst in neck we kill you bitch !!! Die of it !!! Well, it is sore very much so larger painful, scarey hope you can get rid of it soon.....I hate to ask so much health docs I'm a whiner probably......

Screaming over Linda T rat hair, Alan Phillip T money land estate we worked man f them !!! She's alive over east stop by to chat bitch !!!!????? I hope they are gone !!! Keep them ALL AWAY please !!!!

Screaming over legoland ???? F govt f cia we get money !!!???? What is this ???? Screaming over crtl owns Hersheys factory Pittsburgh Pennsylvania ???? Whatever this is screaming over hween candy now really ?????!!!  Annoying.

Screaming over Nick minaj ????? Money whoever this bitch is ???? Screaming over tater salad Ron w ??? His family kids ??? Money land estate Paula also ??? Red neck jokesters all crew with that money land estate ?????

Cwfd family in washdc dead old man killed off all gone go cry they gone f you bitch !!!???? Screaming you guys there all dead !! Screaming about my grandparents ALL my pets total dead gone f you bitch !!!!??? Upsetting then screaming over my mom terminal cancer go cry bitch get a coffin for you and her bitch dying !!!! Very exhausting tired of this ALL won't shut up I'm already not feeling well feel exhausted sicker......wake me up all the time can't even nap here during day before my night shift !!! HELP.

My mom NO appetite now local nurse said she has thrush infection ???? Hope she's ok, they are sending antibiotics in mail for her fedex today I suppose.......she's very exhausted blood pressure pills one morning one in evening, she's edema in feet terrible, stinky bowel terrible could be infection ??? Pale mouth / lips is this anemia or oxygen levels ????? Eyes look weird swelled left especially......still bleeding female troubles terribly worse redder, big drops in potty, alarming, afraid no boost because of thrush she cannot live !!! HELP.......very tired depressed upset worrying over her and caring for her every need I'm so UPSET.......TIRED........please HURRY. THANK YOU WFong !!! I LOVE YOU ALL.

Mimi tired back hurting in pain so try to spin her up if possible hope I'm not asking too much she's depressed also worried !!!! Lifting on mom kinda painful for my ribs lower back she's medium frame but it's my arthritis I suppose right ???? Spin tighten me in my bones to get this done, I'm very weak weird feeling to more so tired.

Threats on my dog pets here kitty at my barn, pumpkin please keep them safe if you can !!! Very UPSET worried over everything !!! Threats to rape kill traffick me, over east or to ft sill lawton now ????!!! Who is this !!!???? Scarey....

Kenny Herman m crtl people over east with masks or something screaming over my grandpa R ymnd NOT involved in this F them F govt !!!!

Screaming non stop the R family going now going now F them !!!! R family in Nash goes we get HIM !!! F him Carly P !!!!?????? Over and over with this..... eye roll......stop !

Screaming over mm estate as usual we get it we own it sell everything to the crtl we get it !!!!

Screaming not fair not fair our leaders gone !!! No money we kill break into houses for the replacement !!!! Screams over east Ada again T town troubles money estate oil crowd ???? Doog ???? Whatever with that one !!?????

Motorcycle thugs my family knew screaming over them worked for your family bitch f you !!!! Got them bitch f you !!! Horn family Darla husband and co shorts, son daughters ????? I know there's more where that came from Linda T was in on suspicious of wanted in with.......ya know that.......family kept saying they ride in western okla, and nearby Carnegie binger area, Juarez bunch.......ran with them, my family, that bunch......east rush s......Cox city.....I been told that heard that years, very creepy.......they had them follow us once to keep us safe two riders, it was two of their friends, they were  guys they said at a family dinner, scared us !!! We kept quiet........seen them all the time.....

But anyway, all I know the days look bleak, no hope......too much for this old tired fat bitch....  :(

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment