Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Letter more harassing screaming...

Well all nite screaming about mom money Mimi money mm estate goes to us F you fat ass bitch !!! Screaming over Nash trash Hwood pboy Dallas Ardmore OkCity rush s east, Z dead angry over money you won't buy drugs you NOT involved bitch !!! F you bitch go to hell !!! Stevie involved in this screaming.....non stop....

Today as I drove grandma to town m town screaming on hwy 81 then Japanese teeny in mask tried to drive over centerline to hit me, was screaming, dressed as woman ping ping on my waves non stop !!!! Screaming over that Z bitch weirdo Japanese again ????? They are dangerous trying to kill me us for land estate money saying govt said to bitch !!! Just like your bitch mother !!! You go too bitch you have terminal cancer also bitch !!!!

They keep trying to hit me in a wreck or ram my vehicles at all parking lots always teeny Japanese trash.......they keep this up never ceases DANGEROUS.......stalker trash.

Keep saying here's Z here's Z it's him in mask look !!! Look !!! It's him bitch Fing Look bitch !!! Always have camera phone ready pointed toward me, us all places, keep following stalking me !!!!

Screaming over Tessa Brett krissa Bryan Jared and their babies You won't baby sit bitch hits us man !!!! F you bitch !!!! Then screaming over Philip patty land house money non stop over the house !!!?????? What's this about ???

Saying they are calling hacks to the banks to take my Mimi and mother's own monies hack mess them up !!! You can't have it bitch F you m fer fat ass bitch !!!! Will NOT shut up leave me alone will NOT stop trying to hit me in wrecks on highway and the parking lots ping ping non stop to my waves screaming about that estate, killing me raping me, trafficking me for money estate m crtl money they killed my mom for they screamed non stop with this !!! Upsets me to no end depresses me........I can't get any help to get RID of them......

Now today G is picking fights over MY cattle here at this place and my grandma requested I move them to her farm because of Vs bad intentions about taking ownership of them and money he's a hale thru and thru about items, money taking over, so he's screaming angry today and I am exhausted NOT feeling too good, sick of it all.......then having to put up with these weirdo Japanese freaks in masks and stevie others crooks.......!!!!!

Every time I try to rest they scream about pumpkin cat and my dog cattle now non stop over them dying or raping over killing them hacking them to death !!!! I need help.

Whatever I do NOT good enough I suppose.

Screaming over Megan in hell dead dead bitch !!! J family goes F them Kent j F him to hell m fer we get this that F them !!! Megan dead gone !!! F her fat ass !!! You go also bitch !!! 

Non stop screaming over Z Japanese trying to make me know he's somewhere or some crap, like anybody cares, I damn sure don't, TRASH. What is all this dumb ass shit mean or supposed to be about ???? I DO NOT have the time, or brain space or nerves left to listen to this b.s. !!! I DO NOT CARE !!!! Why does an idiot like that in a mask on dope matter ????? Who is he ??? F him too !!!

Then screaming over the R family Japanese some shit they are crying over, I don't know what it is !!!?????

Then screaming over Linda T, rat hair Alan Phil T money !!!???????  What is this supposed to be about non stop b.s. with those losers crying over losers gone money ????!!!! So I would know about their crap ?????!!!! Don't think so TRASH.

I'm tired of this whole damn show shit mess........I'm worn down to nothing.........exhaustion and don't give a care for them this, that.......don't even know what exactly is this that or who they are crook thugs Japanese women men creeps, cry bags, all ages, just TRASH all of em, I DO NOT have time , I DO NOT have the strength to care about or listen to lies, fabrications, some fairy tale b.s. story some drug head imagines every day in their cracked brain m fer !!!!

Then go talk to listen to crap family dead gone in masks 30 + years later want me to do their shit work for them raise some damn meth baby they F ed out of a meth haze sex romp, then cry over welfare and no money for their 289,0000 kids babies they want to dump on me to raise and never pay you for baby sit !!! I'm NEVER babysitting for anyone !!! Too much !!! Too many years of this hillbilly drug cry bag crap people !!!!

All this hacked sickened, dying, and now mom is gone, I know I'm terminal cancer too, so I know I won't live much longer they keep saying.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment