Thursday, November 15, 2018

Another letter...

More screams non stop over Dolly p money Jess simps money, k pickle items money ????? Whatever this is ??? Like I give a damn.......Harassing non stop over my mom being gone, farm alone bitch your life is poor bitch no estate old man gave it to us already bitch !!! Megan dead had Japanese baby here we have him for money off estate !!! F you fat ass bitch....

Skunks sprayed all over Mimi porch last night permeated the entire house and my red pickup at Mimi permeated by skunk spray for some reason some a hole is allowed to continually do this to us, I almost vomited I'm already nauseated from my shitty life and terminal female bleeding when I go I'm ready........earth is a dump.

My life is anyway. Being nice never helps, being a good person never helps they screamed last night you are dying bitch terminal bleeding, go cry bitch !!! Dea fbi cia watch you for drugs prostitution as your family did NO estate because nobody trust you bitch fat ass !!! You have to be involved you on govt watch list bitch because family all gone in crtl they will kill you set you up bitch !!!! Whatever with this cry baggin shit they scream?????

Screaming over my mom money she had ???? Now they want her money they screamed.....why can't you shut the eavesdropping aholes down and off, I have enough shit mess to clean up I don't need these aholesdown screaming eavesdropping on us non stop I have no privacy I can't even go to the damn bathroom without someone screaming commenting or even shower alone without them eavesdropping screaming talking insults...........see why I want to go to heaven....

Now Travis bshaw is coming to my house to see me thanksgiving he told G at the funeral.....gee thanks stevie you nasty m fer !!!! Can't you shut this stupid crap off like this, Vicky sully Sizemore calling wanting to be my friend and go shopping ????? Really bitch ??? I hope you are paying for it old bitch !!! I don't have any goddamn money no estate Japanese and whores get it all I was told.......I don't know these people or that Vicky bitch sick of masks fakes you aholesdown send to me to upset me, Anna c. At bank still going ???? Now I have to go talk to that bitch.......gee thanks.....

Screaming over Z his family he went tried to traffick you fat ass bitch ???!!!# really ??? Don't know why they cry they never get rid of his bratty ass bawl bag !!! Whoever he is ?????

Screaming over stevie mom money kill Bobby f him !!! Then screaming over Anett bshaw, that dump up north, Chad money land estate whatever with that, and screaming about that junk over east olly brat money ??? More of that.....brain tumor screaming you got a brain tumor the size of OkCity in your head in middle dying bitch !!!!!????

More screams over G family juarez, Chihuahua, Lithuania model whore bunch whoever that is ???? Trash filth people wasting my life brain waves, more screaming over estate items they know everything in it goes to govt washdc owns mm estate you get NOTHING bitch !!! Well if I don't why are you ALL still bawling trash !!!!??????? Wah wah yeah well F you too mfers like I care I don't even know what this shit mess is I don't know any of those people or whatever whoever said govt kills you with this because you not involved they killed your mom you next fat whale !!!! Yeah well who cares I damn sure don't.

Screaming over bank info, threats on my cat dog, pumpkin cat dying terminal !!! Z and Kenz dead F them Ada houses east Rush S gone !!!???? Whatever with that ????

There's a letter if it even matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment