Thursday, November 22, 2018

Letter....

More screams yesterday over Chad dump trailer and idiots there, cops got them or whatever, big mess up there still don't know exactly what went on but screams over some Japanese skank her man went f you bitch !!! So guess I'm blamed for that one too huh ????

Screaming at me I'm terminal cancer patient you die soon we get estate govt gets it all dying bitch cannot help you fat ass terminal cancer spun on you everywhere cancer cyst in your neck dying bitch we did it !!! Stevie and nobody else, then he's screaming at me as I shower about my body nasty filth, then tells me daily my mom went to hell says that's why Linda Tay asked if she was saved bitch I laugh your bitch mom went to hell keeps sending me creepy upsetting pictures of supposed to be my mom in hell ?????? What is this, Steven says she went to heaven with grandparents ALL ???????

Screaming over Vicky sully Sizemore she said on another text she wants to stop by see my Mimi ????? Won't STOP with it won't let up !!!! They stevie screaming asking for money or something trashy, she was an ol whore so F her Japanese in masks they said ??????!!!! Get outta my life trash !!!

Megan I want me and you to go have fun soon, get outta here girl !!!! Miss you Cody Travis ol Kent.......lol......I know how it is with the shut up crying go on tough guy attitude we need to go be girls, I have no other girl people in my life either but Mimi right now !!!!! Man stuff isn't always fun.....   :(

Wish you could be spending thanksgiving with me, don't know what I got to be thankful for either.........yet ????? They keep saying I do have, but some days I don't know either !!!! I'm tired exhausted, don't care tired of this shit mess too, I didn't do any of this !!! I know that too !!! Guess I will be happy I blogged, got mad got sad and blogged !!! Haha ! But I will be here for you forever too Megan !!! Love ya like my own sister ! TRUTH..........ps, Geary is just like that you hear, get tough, hateful.......oh well.........Keep on dreamin I guess.....maybe someday this junk will be over before I die of this terminal cancer they gave me....!!!! Wah wah.

More screams over east trash they are all crying about money or whatever the hell else goes on........I have to listen to their b.s. cry bags I suppose.......Non stop over that mess, Hwood Nash Dallas pboy, washdc, estate of mm ours you go you are dying whale !!!!! More of that, tulsa Ada cry bags, N family Z and Kate money shepherd ???? We got him !!! Tucker family goes bitches !!!????? Whoever whatever this is about ?????

Screaming about Delaware, Pittsburg county, NY, los Angeles, San Antonio, lawton ft sill connection ???? Whatever this is all over....???? Screaming over kid welfare money Cwfd kids thomps kids more asking me for money be family friends ???????? Who is this screaming this non stop ?????? Screaming over G family eastern okla, pawhuska people again ???? Bartlesville money land estate Kathy B again more of that m crtl connections ????? Who is this now ?????

Screaming over Indiana, Ohio Iowa money land farms we get it I drove there for it F govt man !!!! Japanese crtl people screaming non stop.....

Threats on my pets, cattle, Mimi G, me, my brother his Blanchard life spying on him to rob him ?????? Non stop various voices threats, non stop.........living in some house I own in LA ????? Never knew I owned a house there geez.......what a site huh ??????? Whatever this is about or who what it is ??????

Screaming over mm diamonds clothes furs articles !!! F her F her fat ass bitch !!!!

Screaming over Joe and all the R family going F them dead dead bitch F the R family, then Bill Nick F them F them dead !!! More of that crying bratty shit.........boo boo wah wah, cry brats..........Non stop nobody cares !!! Shut up !!! Screams over stormy, hating on him Nash stuff or something ??????

Tyler Casey THANK YOU, LOVE YA.

Thanks to health techs for helping us all I appreciate EVERYTHING you ALL do for me, us, you own my soul......LOVE YA.    ;)

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment