Thursday, November 8, 2018

Letter if it counts...

Well I guess mom is dying in 5 - 7 days nurse said gave us a book about dying at home.....stopped mom blood pressure tablets, other medicine and she's just on oxygen......they said terminal so I guess no hope.........very depressed !!!

I stopped by bshaw house this morning to see if I could find stevie Bobby w........they said they could tell me something but Annette just said she was sorry mom bad.....I cried
....
Very UPSET depressed !!! Run around about when they stop by to get me, what is all this if mom has no HELP ???? I got told that I'm terminal cancer dying next ?????!!! Probably.....

Said cancer given to me because of estate !!! I don't care about that estate !!! I just want my mom to live !!!! They said that estate goes to Megan because she worked for it ???? Where is she ????? I was told last night the satellite techs will slice my brain to kill me and mom both ???? Leroy not much help is he real or fake ?????

PLEASE send someone in the know to stop by get us NOW all night stevie screaming they come to get you tonight !!!! Steven lu love you James Sarah mom has no cancer is that true ??? Then they said , Z is dead ????? Real one ????

Very UPSET confused scared !!! PLEASE send someone to help me SOON........my heart is messed up bad, exhausted..
....WF over here they told me.........working on us ????? I hope so......G planning funeral for mom and cemetery, very UPSET.......they told me they would stop by get us soon !!!! If so do HURRY........

I have accepted this problem as a casualty, loss of my wonderful mom !!!! All this weirdness happened to me and this crook fbi cia dea hacked us I knew nothing about all this !!! Very upsetting........Bill can you please send them to get us to go seek help elsewhere ???? I love ya !!! I'm very scared......

DJ I know how stupid this all is, I hope you can  HELP you're all that's left of family too you and Ronny....R family I wish you could help stop by to tell me something ??? What is all this ??? Very scared !!! I'm afraid of what they are planning to do to me !!!! I need help !!!!

Please hurry if possible......my heart is failing flipping depressed anxiety Mimi also.........my pets are depressed......

What do I do ???? I'm confused scared.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment