Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Letter more screaming....

More non stop harassing by idiots over their money, on your own bitch now traffick your fat ass bitch !!! Over east I 35 Egyptian man buy you NOW bitch !!! Japanese weirdos ping ping screams, Hwood Nash trash die bitch f you !!!!

Megan owns estate she gets it all because you are terminal cancer metastatic all over you dying of blood cancer bitch !!! Female bleeding more so heavier now they screamed bleed to death by satellite this is the end of you also bitch !!! F you whale !!!

Sterling fake masks family creeps coming to say goodbye to you and your mother whale at funeral go cry bitch !!! Stevie screaming over bshaw shit and sterling Japanese weirdos ???? Go cry bitch !!!???? I get money off them !!!! Cries over Chad trailer dump Bobby w money ??? Jared get money !!!?????

Nobody coming to get you ever this all a joke on you by dea OkCity because you're NOT involved you and bitch mother fat ass !!! You own no estate bitch die pig !!!??? Well that's what I figured.......whatever....I guess my family all still alive paid you m fers to playing games for years because we are NOT involved in crtl huh ????? They told me that.....IF so why continue to harass a fat ass like me huh ???? Who pays you ????

I lost my mother you all got what you wanted you screamed, my mom never cared about money she knew nothing was innocent, 5 yrs ago Japanese kid screamed she would die and cia could help her rid the metastatic cancer with vaccines no help bitch they kill you for m crtl money for estate !!!!! This shit has ruined my life and mothers now I can't see her anymore that's why I want to go up to heaven I hate earth and all the idiots in it........I hate my life no hope.

Hot topic rules.

Screaming over L.A. shit again, me farming cattle alone for years, killing G off, me dying in 6 months........screaming over OkCity tulsa, Ada, Duncan Elgin, Norman Moore, Edmond Blanchard whores estates, more crap I know nothing about ..

C family all dead fat Fs Z gets everything bitch f him !!!! Spinning out my heart to kill me, more of that....whatever.......

If I have to go on I don't want to, I don't like having to talk on satellite to moron trash screaming insults upsetting me over mother all this crap, obviously nobody cares they will kill me with all this anyway they said.......years of this, I see NO HELP NO estate all lies promises how do I get rid of this out of my waves whole family dead so I guess they got what they wanted.......life is nothing but a joke......

No comments:

Post a Comment