Saturday, November 10, 2018

Letter...more screaming...

Mom passed away yesterday and I accept that the Lord called her up.......just wish I could go up too !!! Very depressed upset nervous anxiety about future her not being here for me anymore.......

G says that's life, go on nothing we can do about it, I just am angry, because she deserved better in life.....depresses me more so........my brother the real one is being supportive, stevie says he's real anyway.........is he ??? What is this ????

Screaming stevie all day last night today that mom went to hell, sent me pics to my waves that mom quit believing in Lord went to hell.....Lord told them she would descend below, keeps saying this makes me sicker more upset !!! From what I know from Sarah and Steven lu, she went to heaven to my grandpa R !!! I only knew my mom to be kind sweet, believed in the Lord read bible........please tell him to stop all this upsetting fbi crook stuff.....!!! I'm NOT feeling well, very stressed, hurt, upset, confused.......Phillip keeps saying I need depression pills from heath b ?????? Ok, so I'm NOT allowed to cry over my mom ????? I don't like the idea of popping brain juice Inhibitors after I have seen others on them, zombie mind troubles more so.......I know this too shall pass......going to take a lot out of me I know.....

Michael I love you too........just VERY sick, lost, hurt.......I need some good friends / family to get me SOON.........

Tired of being the grandchild lately without children not married wild children running rampant EVERYWHERE very depressing upsetting, I'd rather be with mom than them.......wild child's.....loud mouths happy families....kids on the phone videos pictures of Brett Tessa krissa Bryan kids.........annoying.

Sarah I like Teflon too, it helps......keep it on.....THANK YOU for EVERYTHING and tell that man I say thank you at funeral parlor....he was very nice just lost his dad......

I'm taking care of pets here right now, then back to stay at mimi's I worry over her health.....stevie screaming mom died went to hell creepy upsetting pictures, please turn that sick F off me !!! Now he's screaming that cyst in my neck is cancer root and lower skull pain below behind mandible is Japanese placing cancer on it ????? Eye roll.....

Stevie harassing non stop over Z and Kenz dead over east bitch no HELP ???!!!! No one coming to get you til 10 months a year more because cia mad at you bitch !!! Moving you to las Vegas !!!????? No house close by you now burned down bitch !!!! Marry Egyptian Japanese man over east has palace stevie screaming non stop.....Screaming over Linda T rat hair Philip t Alan money ????? I've been through ENOUGH...

Not feeling well sick exhausted shakey feeling, nervous over losing mom, but it's life I just wish life could have been better for her and not so bad..........I would have showered her with gifts she was such a wonderful mom !!! I will miss her terribly, very difficult so I'm gonna need mind help with this satellite if possible ????? I'm alone just me Mimi G Jared really, please watch over our health and my pets if you have time.........I feel weird my heart is broke.

Scared being alone without her, miss her depresses me more here at home alone times, she won't be back I have to accept this, she's been my best friend......it's very challenging depressing, scarey......

I wish I could see you guys soon I need you ALL right now but I know it's not allowed.........I feel alone defeated weaker, heart broken after all the hacking for years from thugs they hurt depressed exhausted me Mimi mom, makes me angry !!!! Mom was hacked day she died they said to keep her heart rate up ????

I love Joe !!! THANK YOU !!! Hope I could possibly say hello soon !!!?? Tyler Casey are just fine !!! Maybe I have hope.......Mom always worried about me too, asked where I was, who with, be back before weather gets worse......THANK YOU for EVERYTHING I love ya ALL.....

Just scared, LOST completely, not feeling well.....

I miss Megan wish I could see her, I need my buddy right now.......I know how sorry it is.......they knew all the time, I want to go see grandpa Melvin.........

Teflon is best, but damn it's difficult to go through this, AFTER all the crtl crap crook dea fbi cia we battled through......

I'm exhausted, depressed upset gotta be tough to go through this......I lost an angel.......

Stevie needs turned off me, too much I'm sick broken hearted........he hates me......just can't handle his harassing......then aids dog bit you bitch terminal cancer bitch, aids !!!??? Steven says NO TRUTH to these lies and mom is in heaven with grandpa R..........just wish I was there.

So much sadness.

THANK YOU to everyone kind caring scripture thoughts well wishes prayers.....

THANK YOU Frankie, it's been hell I know. LOVE YA......

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment