Thursday, November 29, 2018

Another day, another letter....

More screams over its NOT fair I 35 Hwood Nash pboy, screaming over casady poops F real Z had baby !!!!????? Non stop over her then Carrie underwear, shit off her money diamonds estate junk from her, geena l nollins ???? Whoever that is pboy skanks ????? I work on this bitch f them man govt don't get it man !!!

Screaming over Joe, he's got it bitch !!!! Terminal cancer in his hip bone !!!????? Upsets me to no end !!!!! Sad !!!! Screaming they get this that from him dying man F him !!!! They know it's metastatic cancer go cry man F them R family to hell !!!!

Screaming over telling people to hit me in car wreck on interstates highway store parking lots kidnap me / us my grandma for m crtl money Darko basin crooks calling asking to buy her Darko land part, for oil lease won't confirm business associates or name, she said weird talking woman !!! Called yesterday, after the Jehovah witness Dixie stopped by her house again, THIS bitch is fake a mask I know been stopping by her house gets into house plays my grandma for chat, someone to talk to other than me I suppose????? She doesn't like it but is nice, I warned her of dangers with these fakes, see if this can stop, stevie screamed its to health tech ???? If so, it's ok. If person safe for her, NOT hacker, or weirdo.......who is it ????! HELP.

Screaming last night You get NO estate no one to talk to you until ALL the family over gone fat ass !!! They have to get rid of Philip patty Tessa Brett krissa Bryan your brother mess, Janet Leroy Seth !!!!?????? Why ????!!! Is this true ????!!! It's been long enough, I been thru ENOUGH already !!!! HELP.

Screaming over Frankie dead dead David ( real ) dead dead and then Seth r......F him man dead dead man f them to hell right up the ass man !!!!! Japanese voices swirled sounds all around, stevie said David hates your ass mad at you over east  money said you are fing ugly bitch fat whale !!!! David is this true ???! Lol......

Screaming about Frankie and something he did over east to them LA losers over there !!!???? Now they are taking him down man !!!! Screaming over Bobby w money land hit them man F him !!!!????? Probably stevie as always !
.Screaming old man go be F him man !!! We get no money man not fair not fair !!!! More upsetting screams over my mom dying terminal cancer I got from her blood work in the womb before I was born, you have it bitch !!!! Dying go pick a coffin bitch you live maybe 5 months bitch we own everything we own estate whale !!!!

Hating on Megan j family and Kent j again F him man My dad is Kent j bitch I get estate money F you trash bitch F you you kin to Thomps family bitch I am NOW !!! F you bitch die die bitch !!!! Screaming something non stop about Megan coloring styling hair ????? Is this true ???!  If so that's good Megan !!!!

Screaming over Newbry pharm m town g newber in crtl we got it bitches !!! Something about Japanese selling tabs there for money crook thugs ????? Screaming over Jamie B N family I once knew her money flower shop rush ????? We get it we got it man !!!! Japanese more of that. Johny walk tag agency in rush, they said ok ???? We need one there in rush !!!!! Keep it in rush update ya know would be nice !!! Cleaner ! More proper, sophisticated. No furniture !!! Lmao ! Gotta love small towns ! Lol....

Screaming about the end here now F you bitch !!! I call people before you get there to any store and I say this fat ass bitch is the owner of that estate and we laugh at how fat ugly you are bitch whale !!!! Everybody laughs fat ass !!!! Stevie and others angry at me everytime I drive, go to a store or town......it hits us it hits our people F you bitch.....

Japanese earnest n son wants money ?????

Screaming over my mom inheritance her own money they are taking it and Mimi land goes to them some more shit they scream over and over killing us ALL off left NOT involved to take estate, land all monies ????

Then Z dead F him man F Z to hell man !!! Japanese and black voices, saying they are N family Ada tulsa screaming about cars or land oil ????? Enough of this..

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment