Saturday, November 17, 2018

Letter letters.....more

More screams about mom dying and about me having metastatic cancer estate goes to govt, they know you will die in 5 months Z real owns estate, he gets it, never marry anyone you just fat ass bitch used by govt because you own NOTHING bitch die whale !!!!???? More of that

They have a house for you northeast Rush S, big mansion has estate in it, Ada people know of it bitch steal it all....redneck N family hoot n holler ????? What is this ???? Something about nurses from Ada going because Mimi using Duncan family medical practice business.......don't know which doctor yet, maybe this week......???

Philip taking me Mimi with him patty to Wright steak house d town for Mimi bday tomorrow soonish then bday cake at 2 pm, how damn sad is that she lost her daughter few days before her bday.........sickens me, just like this house, weird without mom.......SADNESS.

More screams over estate articles, JR house land estate items movies played to my waves non stop with screaming, this been going on PLENTY years makes me nauseated, years 20 + !!! How sorry that is...

Screaming over bshaw Travis in Burlington ???? Black kid plays him ???? Non stop over big house he has coming to see me ask me to marry him ???? Non stop over this stupid shit.

Screaming over olly money, brats, estate, big dongin, hairy balls poundin ???? Nasty filth screaming non stop........screaming over Nash pboy, west coast south central money estate ??? Chihuahua Mexico Juarez, G money land estate F the G family !!! Screaming non stop this crap.

More screams over traffick rape kill your fat ass by govt washdc, OkCity, dea mostly screaming, oil field Brett knew men women screaming ???? What us all this ????

Screaming over David non stop F him he did something screaming non stop ?????? Stevie crying over money boyfriend girlfriend trauma he's mad over surgery money drugs jail time ????? Blames me Bobby non stop....ENOUGH he keeps informing me I am dying soon with my metastatic cancer go to heaven with mother bitch dying !!!! If so ??? I'm ready to go up there !!!

Keeps saying Mimi is terminal cancer she goes soon ALL alone bitch f you fat ass !!! I pray NOT true !!! Staying with her awhile til we both are better, if that can happen......89 yrs old I will live to ???? Well ok....um.....I guess.... says cyst in my neck cancer ????? Hope NOT.......some larger he says rooted ????? Nasty !!! Go away !

Z married with two kids Egyptian woman you go bitch !!!??????? What is this jealous stevie ????

Screaming over m crtl Philip money land house N family plays entire fakes ???? Is this true ??? Jared baby N family IH grandson.....??? Is that true ???

Tell orz thank you. Love ya.

Hugs.

Steven lu David Frankie Z and Kenz WF THANK YOU for EVERYTHING you keep safe I know I am a mess internal external.......hope to keep Mimi G going and my pets cattle, myself going I just want to be very busy after some rest, good for my missing mom days hours minutes seconds........do I really have a house somewhere ????? Wish to !!!

Z THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU. MISS YOU.

THANK YOU MR C for EVERYTHING hope to see you soon also sir.....

Feeling heart weird broken kind of LOST still, nervous scared, keep me Teflon non stop.....to get me through this hurt, pain broken heart, Mimi G my brother also......I have trauma ptsd all over again......sorry my body is a mess, but being brain hacked was killer 5 yrs ago still not fully recovered yet.........Keep G level headed if possible I think he needs satellite control for some time.........even ol grouches hurt sometimes.........Kent I think you need to just build a house close by G !!! It'd be good I think me and Megan Cody Travis, you and G will be alright......

Holidays worse for us now alone. Wish it could happen soon. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrry !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment