Monday, November 5, 2018

Letter.....More screams...

Mom new medicine today eye drops and other medicine for thrush I suppose ??? Hospice brings today sometime........I am very grateful for ALL the kind words, the helping me with EVERYTHING........I love you ALL and the health techs also !!! She still has NO appetite some female bleeding minimal this morning ! Fingers crossed it stays minimal !!! I'm worried she may die soon or pass out from no eating snacks / meals, she just wants water it seems, or ice cream is dairy ok with this thrush and medicine ????

Her eyes still turned odd, very depressing upsetting it looks that way........I just feel very cautious of EVERYTHING lately, I'm tired on top of a lifetime of already tired, ill, hacked by creeps.........too much with all this I cannot rest properly truly.......sedate us ALL for rest at night......

They had company yesterday and Ronald + Marcy stopped by Marcy ran her mouth off about maybe you should get her on Medicaid, she won't live much longer right ???? Very upsetting rude, hurtful, bitch Whoever she was !!! My grandma was angry, krissa patty Philip Jared ChelseA snot nose baby with infection again at the house !!! Tired of ALL of them !!! Mimi is also.....

Marcy kept trying to talk about Shirley, Renee, Natasha, jesse, Annie, that sorry bunch wants to come down and stay at Mimi house for awhile !!!! HELP.......these boys said they had aids and are thieves, crtl mess !!! That Renee kept calling wanting to stay the weekend, but she needs some car she said, they are weird........HELP. I'm afraid what they may be into, like the real ones were........bringing Annie and her passel of kids for the weekend.....!!!!! HELP .

V. Sizemore calling the house today to go see mom bring her chicken and dumplings for lunch today ???? She hated my mom in the 70s and was a nasty bitch to her, my mom hated her snobby bitch attitude, NOW mom has terminal cancer she wants to stop by ????? Really just like Linda T bitch face !!!! She doesn't need that shit in her face.......maybe she's sedated that she won't remember !!! Let's hope !!! Puke on these creep masks surgery faces........I hope ALL gone !

Screaming as I drove to Duncan for mom supplies, and took my grandma, well I start hearing ping ping on highway in store and then screaming over Nash trash, Hwood, Dallas morning news ????? Then screaming over Broadway ????? More screaming over N family Ada here f everyone !!! Tulsa !!! F the govt man !!! More hating on Z and Kenz, F those Fs !!! Money that brat has kills this shit F him F Z and Kenz !!! More screaming over Bodi, F Bodi man !!! He did this shit to everyone man !!!?????

More screams over R family !! I love ya !!! Thank you Tyler and Casey ! Love ya too !!!

Hating on J family, me Megan Cody Travis Kent, Wanda family they hit her !!!???More of that........ uncle Randal hating on him for some shit mess he cleaned up probably !!! Love you ALL.......More screaming over Jared chelsea mess, Philip m crtl, Tessa Brett, krissa Bryan Blanchard community, more of that.....sterling dea town NOW f the govt Japanese been here years man we play for money !!!! Ada techs go !!!?????Whatever this is about ????

Screaming over terminal cancer osteosarcoma bitch dying bitch go cry !!! On highway Japanese screaming, stevie is being nice now, thank you !!!.....hope we can keep it this way til they are through with me, this shit mess of my life, til they turn him off my waves, be kind stevie I'm too fat tired, depressed for more crap in my life......

More screams over N family demise !!! F the govt f those Fat Fs !!! F you fat bitch die bitch !!! On highway and at Wal-Mart parking lot........too much !!!

Screaming over Z money land estate some songs ??? Houses ??? Shepherd kid ???? More of that Kate died !!! F them man !!!?????Screaming over weatherford Wal-Mart Newcastle, Tuttle Wal-Mart ????? Dea owns those bitch !!! F you bitch f govt !!! Tri city area dea fbi owns bitch !!!!

Screaming over east about Wal-Mart tahlequah ??? Native American crtl over east ???

Hating on Ronny, non stop F Ronny he's fing a hole man !!!

Screaming over OkCity, dea fbi Pennsylvania washdc new jersey Delaware, N.Y., Virginia !!!?????? Not fair man f them man !!! Blacks accosted man ????!!! Sounded like what they said racism man !!! Po po did this shit man !!!?????busted us man I get no money man f them !!!!????? Whatever with that......eye roll.....annoying.

Screaming over lawton ft sill, the Wal-Mart's, local banks and that junk mall there selling dope at target for crtl Japanese over east and chucky cheese pizza dump over !!!!?????? Aids in there bitch !!! LOL that kids club to play games, screaming over that in lawton more harassing over that place money off strip stores west of lawton dea gets this shit man f govt !!!! 

Threats on my pets ALL harassing about my grandparents gone dead bitch !!! Rape kill traffick you them everyone fat bitch baby J I know you are here bitch f you !!! Blaming me and M again as always G family F them man !!! Chup did this to everybody F him man 25 yrs man for him !!! Been with chup f this !!!????? Whatever with that screaming......Screaming over Juarez, Chihuahua Mexico, Acapulco, st barts Caribbean ??????

I love ya Luz !!! Go tear em up like I would if allowed out of my containment.......I'm quarantined I'm so angry and mean !!! Bad ass bitches put idiots in stitches !!! Ha !

Mr C I know I'm tired from ALL this mess, it too shall pass without a day wasted ???? Just please help my mother and come get us outta this mess........I'm very tired, not feeling worth a flip.......stressed worried.....upset.....too much...

Z I know, I love you because you love me.....you are a wonderful man !!!    ;)

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment