Sunday, November 4, 2018

Harassing screaming more letter....

Mother been having terrible headaches since she started mouth rinse for thrush three days now, she said being sent nightmares from someone non stop stevie and Japanese screaming they did this to her repeatedly !!! I had to call hospice last night midnights because she has excruciating headaches and she wanted to go to hospital.......I called nurse Marla, no answer so I had to call hospice on call nurse........Stevie starts screaming onto my waves you fat F you just killed off lawton hospice and my people fat bitch f you bitch whale !!!! Every time I have to call or go somewhere these idiots scream into my waves you ruin everything bitch !!!

Stevie started screaming my mom has blood tumor blood clots from beck satellite surgery spot near her ear to kill her bitch blood clot tumor head him and Japanese Z mix kid whoever he is ?????? Said they were north of Mimi house hacking you to kill you all bitch !!!????? Screaming over Japanese crtl Jared Chelsea money nasty baby, m crtl Philip, Linda T rat hair bitch Philip T and Alan money again then Elgin, then hating on uncle Randall non stop !!!!?????

I had to remove my mom's money from our home here she had hidden and remove the gun my great grandmother M gave my grandpa R, stevie eavesdropping on us for years knew where the money and gun was and told me he was going to steal it you F bitch !!! I need money bitch !!! I took it to Mimi she has it hidden he screamed he would get into her house steal EVERYTHING........he's obsessed over everything about the gun for years now screaming onto my waves over it and mom's money she has here at home !!! I need money bitch he screams over a 100 bill I have in my drawer here he knows about from eavesdropping onto waves or in the house, does this to Mimi and screaming he stole $ 500 out of her bedroom drawer and a electronic thermometer she was looking for last night !!! She can't find it said they stole it for whores on creek, played family masks just to steal it for fun !!! F you fat ass your all rich M family spoiled bitch F you !!!! Stevie and others screaming non stop to my waves all night.....

Screaming over M crtl gun shot Mark ???? Yeah whatever......these creeps are obsessed to the point of dangerous over me, talk filthy to me about sex or my body nasty, can't marry you bitch !!! Degrading talk filth, then raping trafficking your fat ass bitch can't marry you bitch !!! Eavesdropping hacking minds house vehicles with crooked equipment to be nosey play mind games......spies on my eyes, hacks internet tv......filthy sex weirdo perv talk, obsessed follows me stalkers creepy !!! I'm NOT that way pervs degrading filth talk !!! Upsetting.

Mom had fever last night also so I know she needs antibiotics, stevie screaming blood clot onto brain we put it there dying terminal cancer!!! Go cry whale fat F

Screaming over money over east olly brat bunch, tim money dead dead ! We get money !!! Screaming over Carly P family dead f the govt F the R family !!! Then saying he's Steven lu dead we are NOT real just helping health tech you fat ass bitch Sarah gone moved to Dallas her and James dead !!! Hating on Amy non stop !!! Hi Amy !!! THANK YOU !!! LOVE YA !!! I need all the help I can get, mom terribly sickened.......I'm depressed scared upset, no true answers just idiots screaming !!! Tell them HURRY if possible......I'm exhausted yes......very much so......

Screaming dea sent this shit here bitch to live F you fat ass we get estate Japanese man Cwfd owns it over east bitch, no house for your fat ass bitch we have to use you fat bitch why you are still alive kill you soon bitch !!! Screaming over WF he's gone dead he's going bitch f you old man dead in washdc NY !!!! Virginia gone !!!????? More of that....

Screaming You don't care about this fat whale you don't care bitch !!!?????? About what ???? Who could care in my constant turmoil bad situations I'm given......nobody cares to be told lies b.s. given grief upset continuous no hope in sight, you know how sorry this is ?!!

Screaming over landau family ??? Lancaster farm ??? Olly hill goes !!! T town Z gone dead killed him bitch son 20 yrs old dead now F govt NO money man !!! Kenz dead f them man !!!! Reals dead ALL gone !!! Z red F in this dead gone !!!????? Kate babies require money estate we get it !!!????? Whatever this is....

R family over !!! F govt Japanese half mix ????? Whoever whatever ???? Screaming over bohn farms ???? Money ??? Brandon mask or his son Milton dead ????? Whatever with this !!!????

Screaming over Jared dead for years now f the govt money I get it f them !!! Chad hit everyone on your road bitch NO money man !!! I didn't know anything about all this crap losers !!!! Non stop screaming at me.....feel sicker exhausted caring for worrying over mom nightly......she can't eat, chew stand swallow, skinny as a rail, no Boost to drink cancelled use of that because of thrush, eyes infected at corners, bronchitis sound in lungs, stool soured foul stink, very upsetting cannot eat eyes look sunk in twisted in her skull temples are sunk in !!! They said brain surgery ??? God she looks worse !!! Very upset !!! I'm afraid she won't live much longer !!!

Screaming over MM estate again JR house FH money houses ??? Cindy estates ??? Hating on Eric non stop bill his brother the R family and Others family non stop Tim goes dead we get his money man !!!???? More of that......taking Z money estate dea OkCity ????? Sarah knows better she says !!!????? 

Stevie needs moved stalker exhausted from his rattle trap harassing lies for years years now.....hates on Megan my grandparents all J family gone f them f Kent !!! His son over east says he's stoned ?????

Screaming over thanksgiving Christmas with fakes krissa Bryan Brett Tessa Philip patty Leroy Janet Seth, Jared Chelsea and all the kids for me to raise babysit for money you get NO estate fat ass you slave for us whore make you into one, sell you to men over here bitch go cry bitch !!! and forced holidays with mccracks family ?????!!! I'd rather NOT....I pass.....I hope NOT true help !!!

Screaming that you and David related to fat Fs up there in power you ALL must die with fat Fs fat ass bitch you so ugly fat bitch !!! Whales !!! Old man fing crazy he goes his fat F sons do shit for money nobody cares about you or this bitch those fat Fs lazy man f them f you f fat nasty govt trash !!! You so fat also bitch !!! Fat fs go f them !!! Stevie Japanese and various all directions it sounded....

Then on top of all this harassing screaming G hollering around at me about mom medicine condescending way he talks to me as I'm stupid then screaming non stop over insurance bills payment of hospital bills yelling over everything......too much for me, I'm just too tired, depressing me more so.........help.

Threats on my pets again cattle again theft kill them traffic my pets !!! Makes me cry so tired upset.......scares me !!!

Stevie screaming they kill you off bitch mom goes she's M family they want you all eradicated bitch !!! Him and Japanese thugs, still screaming over Darla Sandy Linda T, Philip Clayton h money everything !!! My family did all this NOT me I didn't know anything about any of this junk !!!

Screaming to break in my house Mims for items money that gun !!! Obsessed with it all, fame family M family my estate everything about me too much creepy weirdness, lies, cover ups. Eavesdropping, mind games !!!

Thanks. j. 

No comments:

Post a Comment