Friday, July 26, 2019

bandages.....

I know often I injure myself working on things outdoors, farm work, chores, etc.....it is very easy to do !!!!

One box I know I always need interior my bathroom cabinet would be a box of medical bandages !!! I prefer Johnson + Johnson brand.....I have many allergies and I know that brand is just fine for me.....

There is a variety of medical bandages, gauze, wraps, sticky and those that need buttoned / affix at sides !!! For serious lacerations, wound care bandages a MUST for us, so I keep a few on standby up interior the bathroom cabinets, along with peroxide, alcohol, to cleanse the wounds then I apply Neosporin / antibiotics ointment to the wounds that are small, then I attach a bandage !!! Band - aid  is what I call them all !!! Silly..... 

I find a variety of quantity, styles, sizes, the colorful, characters bandages, PLENTY on the internet for us to find, I even find kawaii + sanrio, oh these are nifty !!!! Several brands of the sterile medical wraps, bandages out there for us, ALL brands hospitals use NICE......sterile best way to heal as we all know !!!!

Changing bandages daily or even twice a day is the ONLY sanitary way to be and to help us heal, so bandages need to be quantity, different sizes of injuries !!!!!

These local stores I find bandages at :::::
CVS
Walgreens
Target
Wal-Mart
Dollar store
Family dollar
Five below
Dollar tree

ALL brands affordable, most nice I suppose, helpful to us !!!!

ALL pharmacy websites have bandages online / internet, and they are NEEDED......I know I have plenty of ouchy + boo boos !!!! Character colorful bandages are for ALL ages !!! Haha !!! I adore !!!!

I was seeing a list of items on the internet for collecting as gifts when travelling to Mexico and I found those Jumping Beans !!! I can remember seeing them locally at a store, and they were from Mexico, a small box of them rolling, popping, hopping !!!! Haha !!! THESE something nifty !!! They are a tiny worm interior the beans from a tree / shrub....they dwell interior the beans, tiny, silly, unique gift idea for us.......they die during winter I think ?????

Oh well, much work today as soon as I finish breakfast, I'm tired as usual already.......

Hope this is helpful.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment