Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Beaded chandelier !!!! More animal prints !!!....

I know the days are growing much longer during the summer and it can seem endless at the end of the week, days just go on past in their own time seems as though to me !!! I have been trying to rest much and I am still walking my dog early of the morning.......he found a nest of baby rabbits / bunnies yesterday morning early near the hay bales !!!! Oh my goodness !!! They were small, a few weeks old still eyes closed !!!

I think the rabbits are very sweet, cutie pie, docile and I always wish to keep them SAFE......I enjoy the art of the bunny rabbit shows !!! Nice to attend, see them exhibit, place at the show, ribbons or trophy !!! NICE idea to support and celebrate the rabbit, ALL breeds !!!! 

I find PLENTY bunny rabbit merchandise on the internet here's a few I wish for them ALL as usual !!! Haha !!!

-- ALL plush, and characters Bugs Bunny, Thumper, as well.
-- logo brand rabbits, Bunny Luv, carrots !!! All brands
-- jewelry
-- rabbit pet supplies, ALL
-- fabric prints
-- clothing, ALL
-- shoes
-- drink ware, kitchen
-- bedding
-- wall art
-- crafts, ALL
-- stickers, ALL
-- decorations
-- stationary, some
 Variety and most found on the internet !!! MORE I'm sure !!!

Because I adore the animal prints on EVERYTHING I can find, I am wishing to talk of most I find !!!!!!! So cutesy, something unique for us each to Celebrate the animals NICE new ideas of items, HUMANE, cruelty free !!! These darling !!!!

PENGUIN
The snowy ice bird, very beautiful, cutesy, black and white standing tall the Emperor penguin !!!! Variety of breeds, very silly, docile, adore the icy cold waters !!! Brr !!! Tuxedo penguin look of their coloring !!! Aww !!!! I have a few items that are sticker sets AND I painted a picture for the winter of them !!! Merchandise for ALL !!! Same as above !!!

LEOPARDS + JAGUAR
These BEAUTIFUL cats are so treasured and I wish to speak of them and their prowess !!!! So unique of their fur color hue pattern and enchanting to see them, oh so very pretty !!! I have several items of the faux leopard print plain and colorful !!!! We MUST keep them SAFE and PROTECTED from EVIL hunters who kill them for their skins !!! Oh I cry over this EVIL of poachers / hunters !!!! Pumas as well locally MUST be KEPT SAFE !!!! I hear of so much evil toward them !!! Let's enchant the earth with beautiful merchandise of them !!!! Faux animal skin PRINTS ONLY of EVERY animal !!!!!! Celebrate them SAFELY......

Plenty merchandise of them, plain colorful, ALL wares !!!

FROGS + TURTLES
I think the frogs and turtles are wonderful critters for us ALL to support admire !!!! I know I think they are VERY sweet and I cry when I see them run over in the streets and highways !!! VERY docile and sloooow those turtles !!! I try to watch out for them as I drive and they are crossing the road !!! WATCH OUT for them KEEP them SAFE from being run over !!! The frogs the same !!! Very unique critters and cutie merchandise for them as well, prints and EVERYTHING !!!! Awww !!! Another whimsical print and theme for us to admire !!!

RACCOONS !!!!
THESE little fellows NEED to be kept VERY SAFE I hear of many stolen kidnapped from their natural habitat and they are often caged and hurt, or skinned alive for their skins !!! Oh this upsets me !!! Sickens me this is allowed !!!! DO NOT approach raccoons as they are wild and wish to be left alone !!! ALERT proper authorities if abuse you may hear of or see, EVIL idiots also trap and skin them for their beautiful fur !!!! Upsetting, I wish to END this EVIL !!!! I think they are very adorable and cutie as can be with their fur coloring looks as a mask on their eyes and rings in their tails !!!! Awww !!!! They are silly and enjoy stealing often from one another !!!! Haha !!! They prefer washing their food items in the local waters !!!! Silly and pretty !!!! NEED to be kept VERY SAFE from EVIL idiots !!!! Sadness !!!! I find PLENTY merchandise of these raccoons on the internet CRUELTY FREE HUMANE !!!! NO SKINS !!!! Should be ILLEGAL to hunt kill these wonderful critters !!!! The prints adore them !!! 

Anyway these animal prints are MORE out there for us each to ENJOY the items variety of these ALL as well !!! Something different to enchant us with darlings !!!! 

I know the other item I think is VERY interesting would have to be the beaded chandelier light bulb cover as well !!! THESE NICE !!!!!!!! Beautiful artistic display to show up above our heads interior our homes !!!! I find these in variety VERY affordable most of them, and array of color hues, patterns of the beads, rhinestones as well, I find on the internet !!! ALL sizes shapes, forms available !!!! Most online !!! Whimsical......another idea I think beautiful for us !!!!! VARIETY !!!!!

Hope you love them !!!

LOVE, Julie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment